ATF: Trail Runner - 2014 Trail Runner 29dbg Outdoor Shower

lorij64

It seems we've lost water pressure to the outside shower. We just dewinterzied trailer and it has water pressure. I can hear the water rush to the wand, then it just trickles. Like hose has a kink or something blocking water. The way the RV is set up. I cannot figure out how to see the hose from inside the RV to check for a kink. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Not sure which one you have ? some have the dial head you twist to stop the water flow, some have to pin you would push one way to open and the other to close it. this is to save water without losing you temp settings. Not sure if that's all it is ? or it also could be plugged like John said. Will the shower head unscrew from the hose to see if your getting water to pressure to there ?

lorij64

I'm at work but plan to try this! I do appreciate BOTH responses! Hopefully one is the magic pill for this! Thank you both!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I didn't think about the flow-stopper on the shower head.

Our Trail Runner had a similar shower head outside as the one on the inside shower.

Our Prowler has a removable coiled hose with spray nozzle on it for the outside shower.

lorij64

Do you know how long the hose it to the wand? I can only pull it out about 6 inches! That's what made me think there was a kink but it's either super short or stuck! I would really like to look at it from inside the RV.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you only pull it out about 6 inches then I would suspect a kink.
Does the panel that housed your shower and faucets have any screws that attach it to the camper?
If so remove those screws and have a look.

Peace
Dave