What have you done to make it home where you park it?

I just bought a Razor 3212SB and I'm hoping this forum still has a few active members that can give me some great ideas and pictures of little odds and ends you've done to make it your home away from home.

jbeletti

I just bought a Razor 3212SB and I'm hoping this forum still has a few active members that can give me some great ideas and pictures of little odds and ends you've done to make it your home away from home.

Bring that new coach by the AR rally in May 20 and get some general modification ideas from a variety of Heartland Owners. Here's a link.

olcoon

Yep, come on to the rally, you can meet some of the Heartland family, and on top of that, if you are a club member...it's FREE, just have to pay for your campsite!!! Even if you aren't a club member, it's only $20.00! Also you can get some ideas first hand and there will be enough people there to provide some good advise on just about anything in the RV world! On top of that it'll be a good time with good food!!!

wdk450

I picked up the pillow and flower basket at an auction at one of my NorLows campouts. The refrig is full of grandkids photos like the one at home was. I am a widowed fulltimer staying at Thousand Trails with 3 week stays.
IMG_0550.jpg IMG_0551.jpg IMG_0552.jpg

I also run the fireplace every evening/all night for a homey feeling. The fire effects motor has finally started to get noisy, and I have found them on the internet for as little as $2.00. It's on order/in the mail.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here's a few things we have up around ours:

c3e32d27610497b7a6dc9dc2701a23b6.jpg

a831e34b1ddae08350927ea38a746aae.jpg

0effdcf49f071904054767efeada3bd5.jpg

370787e98ff4770cad8868be825b9ebc.jpg

3c6d13de2bedcdc1514e04652d65d01e.jpg

4cd35f997db803bb7229e40120fa254b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I love the decor I do have to ask where did you get the welcome sign with the elk I really like it.

I believe I bought the welcome sign at a shop in Georgetown, Colorado.

Update: I think it was called Stonehenge Gallery.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I love the decor I do have to ask where did you get the welcome sign with the elk I really like it.

You can get that at many gift shops here in Colorado . . .

I've seen it in Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Poudre Canyon, Monarch Pass and Royal Gorge area gift shops . . .

ProwlerMonarchPass-P1010480.jpg

And I'm sure it can be found at many more Colorado gift shops!

Come to one of our rallies (we have one this coming weekend and we are leaving tomorrow morning for it) . . . and we'll get you one of those signs before you leave the state of Colorado!

We'll be driving by this spot tomorrow on our way to the Colorado HOC Rally . . .

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
As for making our RV 'Home' . . .

We park it next to our house year 'round and we use it like an extended room of our house!

We have Direct TV in the house . . . but rely on over-the-air broadcast TV in the trailer . . . and it is absolutely amazing what we can pull in with our King/Jack TV antenna!

I can pull in over 70 OTA stations with the King/Jack antenna in our side yard . . .

We like to go 'pretend camping' in our side yard without having to spend $50 a night for 'hookups'.

ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010703.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010701.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010708.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010693.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010699.jpg

Last edited: