Introduction - New Mexico Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Howard and Shelley Blake (Rockin_Dollar_B) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Mexico Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The New Mexico Chapter includes the entire state of New Mexico.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new New Mexico Chapter Leaders, Howard and Shelley!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Howard & Shelley:

We have been waiting for the "Official" posting! Congrats! I look forward to working with you guys!
Thanks for stepping up for the NM Chapter..

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to Heartland Leadership! Let us know if we can help you all.

- West Texas Chapter Leaders, Tony & Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you very much Erika and Tony. We are excited to be part of such a wonderful club and greatly look forward to future excursions and opportunities to join with our sister clubs as often as possible!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Julie. We are excited and look forward to meeting and greeting all of our members!
Blessings,
Howard & Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Garry. We are excited to be part of such a wonderful club!
Blessings,
Howard & Shelley

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Howard & Shelley we are looking forward to joining in some of your activities down the road. We enjoyed getting to know you and will see you soon. Congratulations!

Gregg & Linda

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ann&Ted

Congrats Howard and Shelley. I see we guessed right at the table after dinner at the Church Street Cafe.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Congrats Howard and Shelley and thank you for stepping up to club leadership.

Thanks Jim, looking forward to being involved with such great folks like we have met so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Ted and Ann - you called it! :) We sure did enjoy meeting you two. We look forward to more opportunities to visit with you both.
Blessings,

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Thank You for stepping forward and taking the reins of leadership for the NM Chapter. You will have fun. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

MTPockets

Howard & Shelley, welcome and have a great time. We hated missing the NM rally but hope to meet you both soon...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Howard and Shelley, thanks for taking on the new role of leadership of the NM chapter. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Thank you Bob. We hope to cross trails with you in our travels!
Blessings,
Howard & Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Nathan and Byrd! Just noticed your home state, Tennessee. I grew up in the Chattanooga area and our grandkids live there! :)
Blessings,
Howard & Shelley

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Cngratulations and welcome to the leadership team. It's always good to see new people get involved. Be sure to let us know if you need help or advice. The people on the team have lots of knowledge about all aspects of leading a chapter..

Kristy