Plan To Full-timers For a Few Years

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
As of 1:05 PM today we became as we said Good By to our house of 26 years and began traveling to Colorado Springs for the Colorado Chapter Rally. We will arrive In Colorado Springs tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait to meet you both . . .

See you there Thursday afternoon!

You guys are gonna have a great time at Mountaindale (where we attended our first ever HOC Rally).

dlw930

Congratulations Terry and Carol! I hope you enjoy full timing as much as Donna and I have so far. We're in CO but won't be at the rally this weekend. See you in Las Vegas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We're in CO but won't be at the rally this weekend. See you in Las Vegas!

Well . . . see how you are? :eek:

See you in Vegas! :cool:

I'm getting ready to go out and hitch up the horses for the Colorado Rally!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
An update to Carol and I’s full timing adventure. As Carol and I originally planned when we started full timing was to fulltime for 2 or 3 years, then for buy a smaller house.

A few weeks ago, we saw a house on one of the realtor websites and decided to go view the house at an open house. We made an offer on the house and now we are scheduled to close on October 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. The house is in Arlington, TX near our children and grandchildren.
So now we are back being “any timers”. We have enjoyed full timing and will always cherish the our wonderful adventures.

jbeletti

Congrats Terry and Carol! We'll be in Arlington March 18-21. We'll have to come by the new place. We'll be at Tree Tops.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. We will be home. It will be great to see you and Nancy. We are at Treetops now, we will be here until we get a trailer slab poured at the house. Bob and Connie Sims and John and Alina Lindstrum are staying here for about a week. I am hoping we can make it to the South Texas and West Texas Rallies.