Seat covers for golf car/cart

TxCowboy

DW and I are having our new golf car delivered Monday. We are going to have new covers permanently installed in a couple of months but want to add something to protect the seats and add some color in the near term.

We are looking for slip on seat covers but have had no luck finding any on the Interweb.

Has anyone added a protective cover to your front and rear golf car seats and can you provide links?

Thanks!! :)

BTW, when did they start calling these street legal gas golf carts "cars"?

Last edited:

avvidclif

Probably about the same time as the requirements to drive on the road stated a golf cart is illegal. Actually they are LSV's. Low Speed Vehicles

Hunter11

We are going to be purchasing a new Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT in the next couple of months and I want to put camo covers on the front and back seats. I did a quick search and found them on Amazon. You might do a search on their web site for the brand and model golf car you are buying and see what comes up.

TxCowboy

Probably about the same time as the requirements to drive on the road stated a golf cart is illegal. Actually they are LSV's. Low Speed Vehicles

Guess it depends on where you are located. Here in Rockport, TX, you can use them on city streets but with a ton of restrictions, including having lights, turn signals, and a ton of other equipment, no operation during hours of darkness, etc. Oh, and here they are called "Golf Carts and Neighborhood Electric Vehicles".

Requires a police safety inspection too. LOL :)

- - - Updated - - -

We are going to be purchasing a new Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT in the next couple of months and I want to put camo covers on the front and back seats. I did a quick search and found them on Amazon. You might do a search on their web site for the brand and model golf car you are buying and see what comes up.

Thanks. Will give Amazon a try. :)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We are looking for slip on seat covers but have had no luck finding any on the Interweb.

Has anyone added a protective cover to your front and rear golf car seats and can you provide links?
Protective seat covers??? Remember Fingerhut?
interior 03 reduced.jpg

Peace
Dave