EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/7/2017 to 4/9/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, when I told Dolly you were having another rally, she said to tell you to put us on the list when you get it set up because it's been a looong time since we have been to a rally with rain and she's tired of this dry weather. I don't know David yet, but am also looking forward to two weekends of biegnets.

It has been raining everyday since we got to Nola on this trip. I am sure we will have done for mine and possibly Tom's rally as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thats great news Paul, it has been a while. It will be good to see y'all too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey , here in centra Texas a little rain would be a welcome sight. Too many days with the heat index running 104 - 107........LOL

Abear79

Sounds like I better bring my A game. lol I'm ready for a rally after this week in the BR area!!

TomMar

There is plenty of room Kevin. I'm sure it will not be your last. Travel safe.

Buster537

Saw the response regarding 'homemade beignets' and Rhonda said sign us up. Called Lake Conroe KOA today and made our reservations. Looking forward to the rally and meeting everyone. James

TomMar

Those beingets' will do it every time. James we have you on the list. Travel Safe

TxRoadWarrior362

Any room for our Road Warrior 362? Put us down if you have room. Camped here last year in our mh. We didn't know we were camping during a South Africa reunion. We had a blast. I'll have cold Miller Lite to go along with those beignets! This will be our first rally.

Tim and Kristy

p.s. This KOA allowed golf carts last year. I'll check and update when making our reservation.

TomMar

Any room for our Road Warrior 362? Put us down if you have room. Camped here last year in our mh. We didn't know we were camping during a South Africa reunion. We had a blast. I'll have cold Miller Lite to go along with those beignets! This will be our first rally.

Tim and Kristy

p.s. This KOA allowed golf carts last year. I'll check and update when making our reservation.

Oh heck yea, we have room. The more the merrier Tx Road Warrior. LOL. We will get you on the list. Travel safe.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Tom,

Carol and I will be attending the Rally. We will be arriving on April 6 and departing on April 12. Reservations are made with KOA.
We look forward to seeing everybody.

Last edited:

TomMar

Tom,

Carol and I will be attending the Rally. We will be arriving on April 6 and departing on April 12. Reservations are made with KOA.
We look forward to seeing everybody.

That's good news Terry, we have you on the list. Travel safe, we'll see you there

'Lil Guy'

Haven't made our reservations yet but Debbie and I will make our 1st S Texas rally. We'll call tomorrow and make our reservations and I'll post back. Give us a chance to visit some old friends in the area.

TomMar

Haven't made our reservations yet but Debbie and I will make our 1st S Texas rally. We'll call tomorrow and make our reservations and I'll post back. Give us a chance to visit some old friends in the area.

The Little Guy is always welcome to our rally. We'll put you on the list. :D

'Lil Guy'

Made our reservations for the rally. Arriving on the 2nd and leaving on the 9th. Gave us site #99 after I explained that most of the group doesn't like us. lol Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Our intensions are to leave the West Texas rally and kill some time near San Antonio or the hill country before heading to the La. rally. From there we'll head straight to the South Texas rally. Only been home for a few weeks after our 3 month trip up north. We're both ready to get back on the road. Again, looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones. Later and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.