ATF: Gateway - Front landing gear

The front landing gear on my 3750 has stopped working. I have searched and searched for the fuse and I'm not able to find it. Can you please help me with this issue?

jimtoo

Hi pipeliner1982,

//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon also, but have you checked near your battery for a circuit breaker? This would be a small breaker maybe with connections covered with red rubber. You might have a circuit breaker that has gone bad. Also look in the wiring near the switch for a inline fuse.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

GOTTOYS

Most likely has an inline fuse. Mine is in a heavy pink wire and is located right behind the battery box not in a panel. I replaced mine with a 30 amp breaker that plugs in like a fuse. Try to keep from bottoming out the legs and you won't have a problem...Don

Gaffer

Find and mark your upper and lower limits. Pay attention every time you extend and retract. Keep extra 30 amp fuses handy.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The front landing gear on my 3750 has stopped working. I have searched and searched for the fuse and I'm not able to find it. Can you please help me with this issue?

Sorry I'm not familiar with the gateway 3750 or what year yours is. Is it electric legs or hydraulic ? I have seen some Electric leg rigs with a fuse right near the motor or on the back of the control switch. If its a newer rig it should be a circuit breaker.
Give us a little more info to work with and hopefully we can help you out.