My camper

callowaykid

6db854a78351a7d9ce0ff9956714d944.jpg
fbab9823243c00665389a23b990a18e7.jpg
596832c46508542327655c12d06adc07.jpg

GO DAWGS!

callowaykid

Thanks JohnD! Hey GetnBye that is Oak Mountain State Park in Pelham Alabama. Beautiful, secluded park, we had a blast

GO DAWGS!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the new Heartland. Lookin good. The truck looks "sweet" also.

torrch5

hello what model is this the m32? thanks after using it for a while is there anything you wished it had more? or anything you thought would be important to have but don't have now? thanks a lot

hello what model is this the m32? thanks after using it for a while is there anything you wished it had more? or anything you thought would be important to have but don't have now? thanks a lot

The pictures are not the M32 has a fiberglass front cap and two slides (short one for bunk room and a long one for the dining/lounging area).

callowaykid

That's correct, I think mine is actually the m29 although it is 32 feet long. I love the camper, it has everything we need and some bonuses we don't. I went with the bunk beds because I have two young daughters the other option was recliner chairs. The bathroom is plenty big and I am not small. I think the only thing I would change is more outside storage, its also pretty light for a nice size camper

GO DAWGS!