Our first rv!

crors7

c8cd4bd9aabf3236043082bd02a5c35f.jpg

Dennyha

Very nice. It took us 5 iterations before we got up to this size fifth wheel. We're a little slow.

SNOKING

Way to go! Looks like the TV needs a set of air bags, or maybe it is just the angle of the picture? Chris

IronJ

Niiiice!!.....your gonna need 50psi in dem bags and off you go!!

But what o what toys does the garage keep??..that's the REAL fun part!!.lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

crors7

I run 45-50 on good roads, just went thru Memphis on I40 and had them up to 65, worst road ever! As for toy's we don't have any, maybe a golf cart down the road but we bought it for the deck and the dog. Although the dog spends most of his time inside under the a/c looking out the window wondering why we are outside on the deck .

elligw

I run 45-50 on good roads, just went thru Memphis on I40 and had them up to 65, worst road ever! As for toy's we don't have any, maybe a golf cart down the road but we bought it for the deck and the dog. Although the dog spends most of his time inside under the a/c looking out the window wondering why we are outside on the deck .

I have the same set up as you and ran 30 lbs when coming back a couple weeks ago from VA to FL. Smooth ride.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That looks great. Please let us know how you like it. I've been looking at Torques myself.

crors7

We love it, just got home from a 2000 mile trip thru GA, TN, MO, AR, on good roads, bad roads, back roads, and zero problems, so far we're impressed with the quality and build, especially for being a "entry level" TH, and it was beat up pretty good rolling thru Memphis at 70mph!

We highly recommend Torque, we bought our very first camper and got the 2016 Torque 325 and love it. We are currently on a 14 day trip covering about 3000. Pulls very well behind a f250 diesel even in the mountains( Utah, Wyoming, Colorado ). No issues and love the options for the value.