Welcome New Colorado Chapter Members

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Jeff & Kelly,

Welcome to the HOC! Have a great time at the rally.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome our newest CO Chapter members. Troy & Nicola from Louisville, CO. They are on the waiting list for the Ft Collins rally. We look forward to meeting them soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Troy & Nicola:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners CLub, Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region!You have joined a super family of RVer's. Hope to meet you soon!Safe Travels and let us know if you need anything!

gwalter

Please help us welcome our newest CO Chapter and Mtn. Region Members, Rick & Rosalie Gowins. We look forward to meeting them soon.

Doublegranch

Rick & Rosalie:

Welcome to the Heartland Family & the Mountain Region!
You have joined a super group of folks...
Hope to meet you soon at a Rally....
Safe Travels..

gwalter

We would like to welcome Paul & Ayran McIntosh as our newest Colorado Chapter Members. We look forward to meeting you and enjoy your new RV. Everyone join us in welcoming them to the Heartland family.

Gregg & Linda

Doublegranch

Paul & Ayran:Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a super RV Family and can't wait to meet you at a furture Rally!

gwalter

Please help us welcome our newest Colorado Chapter and Mtn. Region members Kevin & Patti Carter of Golden. We are looking forward to meeting them at their first Chapter rally in Ft. Collins in a couple of weeks.

Doublegranch

Kevin & Patti:How exciting to have you guys join the Heartland Owners CLub, the Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region!You have joined a super family of RVer's. I hope we have the pleasure of meeting you soon at one of the up coming Colo Rally's. Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Colorado HOC!

You are going to have a blast in Ft. Collins!

See you in two weeks!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome from Northern California, enjoy the rallies, they are so much fun!

Chuck & Donna

gwalter

Please help us welcome our newest CO Chapter members, Dennis & Bonnie Pfeifer of Ft. Collins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Dennis & Bonnie:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!~
Can't wait to meet you at a future rally...hopefully you will get into the Fort Collins Rally...
Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Club!

Hopefully you guys can stop in at the Colorado HOC Rally in Ft. Collins in two weeks to meet the crew!