EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Larry & Gayle

Please sign us up for this rally. We would like to come in on the 17th of May 2017 and Leave on the 23rd of May 2017. Pull Though if available.

Looking forward to this rally in Branson. Should be wonderful!!! :)

Fawn & Pete Olvera Member # 3104

CheriRae

Larry & Gayle:
Dean and I plan to attend. We will arrive the morning of the 19th and leave on the 22nd. Looking forward to seeing our Heartland friends!

kkamshop

We just made our reservations, coming in on Thursday (18th) and leaving Sunday (21st). Looking forward to visiting Branson and our Heartland friends!

Flapper

Planning on being there...will probably come in a couple days earlier so if you need help, we'll be there. Can't wait to see everyone again. Steve and Mary Wilson

Hi Larry: Please sign Pete & Fawn Olvera up for this rally. Thank you Also can you have us leaving on the 23rd. Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Larry & Gayle, please sign us up. We will arrive on the 14th and leave on the 21st. We are excited to get back to this part of the country.

fastmetal

Larry and Gayle, please toss Paul and Jean Rink's names into the hat. We plan on attending the Branson Heartland Owners Club Meet too.

My question, do I contact the campsite direct and reserve our RV parking spot or do I need to go through you? We only want to attend arriving on the 19th leaving on the morning of the 21st.

Your response will be appreciated!!!

Paul and Jean Rink
Member #3461

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Made my reservation today. Coming in on Monday 5/15 and departing 6/1. Looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring the area.

jstarwal

Hello,
Lynette and I just reserved out spot. We will get there on the 17th of may and leave on the 21st. See y'all soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LBallard

Lin &Debbie Ballard made reservations. Arrive 05/15,depart 05/22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:

Attendees:
1. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall
2. Jay and Stella Coffman
3. Frank and Debbie Baker
4. Steve and Mary Wilson
5. Roy and Sally Evans
6. Don and Joyce Baker
7. Paul and Jean Rink
8.Nancy and Dave Seabolt
9.Mike and Peg Finingan
10. Fawn and Pete Olvera
11.Dean and Cheri Peine
12.Ken and Kathy Rhains
13. Mike and Edythe Kuhn
14. Bernie and Judy
15. Jim and Melody-----------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 4/19/2017
  • Site fee: $$30.00 night0 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
If you wish to attend the rally please contact Lori at 1-800-968-1300 to make reservations. Tell her you are with the Heartland rally.
Thank You Larry

Larry & Gayle
We will be there, arriving on the 16th, leaving on the 21st.
Clarence & Jackie Miller

pegmikef

Larry, I just made our reservations (Mike and Peggy), arriving on 16 May and departing on the 22nd. I am hoping the friendliest winery in Branson is still open on Sundays.

'Lil Guy'

Talked to Debbie and we've forgotten to make reservations. We'll try tomorrow and Monday for sure. We're coming in on the 15th and leaving on the 22nd. I'll get it done by Monday.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Frank, thanks for the reminder, I am another that forgot to make a reservation .
Might happen tomorrow.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

OK, done. Reservations made for May 15th thru 22nd. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. This rally will be our 4th of the new year. We'll be doing 2 in Texas and 1 in La. in March and April.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for May 17 to 22. We look forward to seeing you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.