EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljawest

Left a message with campground that we want to arrive Thursday May 18 and leave Monday May 22. this will be our first MO rally, but recognize some names on the attendees list that we already know. Looking forward to see them and making new Heartland friends.

RenoJim

Larry and Gayle Kuykendall

Our intention is to travel from Portland, OR with Jim & Melody Minor to the Branson Rally. What do we need to do to Register for this event?

Jim & Sue Wilburn
Member #3404

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Larry and Gayle Kuykendall

Our intention is to travel from Portland, OR with Jim & Melody Minor to the Branson Rally. What do we need to do to Register for this event?

Jim & Sue Wilburn
Member #3404

Jim
Check the first page for who to contact to make reservations. [LINK]

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Attendee list is updated and checked against what park has registered. Have indicated who is registered and who is not based on what park has. I have a couple of you that we need to double check as I think names were spelled wrong. So will keep updating as I clarify registration. We are anxious to see you in Branson. Lots of things to see and do. Have not got agenda ready yet but know that we will do pot luck on Saturday (meat will be furnished)--just don't know for sure what it will be. Meet N Greet Friday. More details to come.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Attendee list is updated and checked against what park has registered. Have indicated who is registered and who is not based on what park has. I have a couple of you that we need to double check as I think names were spelled wrong. So will keep updating as I clarify registration. We are anxious to see you in Branson. Lots of things to see and do. Have not got agenda ready yet but know that we will do pot luck on Saturday (meat will be furnished)--just don't know for sure what it will be. Meet N Greet Friday. More details to come.

I made my reservation back in Dec for your rally. Now your saying I'm registered but not at the park? You need to check again. You have my last name spelled wrong should be Miner.

The RV park called me back today and they have me in the "C" area in #10. I remember telling Lori I would like a Site I could use my satellite dish and that we are staying until the end of the month.

Last edited:

Larry and Gayle

Hello everyone,

We don't have agenda firmed up yet, but we do know we will be headed Lambert's on Thursday May 18
for supper. For those of you that have not been there they are famous for their yeast rolls that they throw to you. Seems strange but this is what makes the place famous besides the enormous portions.

For our potluck on Saturday evening, the club will furnish the meat--It will be BBQ.

We will also do a white elephant gift exchange. Those who want to participate will bring a wrapped gift (10-15 dollars). Doesn't necessarily have to be RV related. I think one gift per rig. Not sure if will do Friday or Saturday yet. Still working on door prizes.

Richard Anderson will be at our rally with his stained glass RV windows. He is giving away a $50.00 gift certificate good for purchase of a window.

More info to follow as available

Thank you
Larry and Gayle

Larry and Gayle

Branson Rally Attendees

We are planning an outing to a Branson Music Show on Friday evening May 19, 2017 if there is an interest in this. The show is called Grand Country Jubilee and it is one of our favorite shows in Branson--good music and comedy. In order to get group rates I need a minimum of 20 people. The cost is $20.00 per person. The regular ticket prices are $38.50 so it is a good price. We will have to put down a down payment and cover the cost of the tickets so you would need to reimburse us.

Please let me know if you are interested in this. I will need to know fairly soon so I can reserve the date. Shows fill up fast during that time. If I get enough interest, I will start a sign up sheet on the rally site.

Thank you

Larry and Gayle

kkamshop

We would like to go to the music show and hopefully will be there early enough on Thursday to go to Lamberts too.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Branson Rally Attendees

We are planning an outing to a Branson Music Show on Friday evening May 19, 2017 if there is an interest in this. The show is called Grand Country Jubilee and it is one of our favorite shows in Branson--good music and comedy. In order to get group rates I need a minimum of 20 people. The cost is $20.00 per person. The regular ticket prices are $38.50 so it is a good price. We will have to put down a down payment and cover the cost of the tickets so you would need to reimburse us.

Please let me know if you are interested in this. I will need to know fairly soon so I can reserve the date. Shows fill up fast during that time. If I get enough interest, I will start a sign up sheet on the rally site.

Thank you

Larry and Gayle

Larry & Gayle.......
Count us in on this.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

This is going to be a fun time in Branson. Still have time to sign up for the Country music show.
Going to fun meeting new people.

Larry and Gayle

Only 2 months until the rally in Branson, Mo. We still have a few sites left if you have not registered yet. This is the flattest campground we could find in the Branson area so no need to worry about walking up and down hills. Lots of things to see and do in and around the Branson area. We are planning an outing to a music show in Branson--The Grand Jubilee. This is one of our favorite shows--not the glitziest but just good music and comedy. Our group rate is $20.00 per ticket which is a good price. The complex the show is in has some nice shops and a pretty good buffet--I will share some more info later on the buffet pricing--hoping to get a little discount on that as well. Also a trip to the famous home of the "throwed rolls"--Lamberts in Ozark Missouri--about a 24 mile drive from Branson. If you haven't been to one, you need to come with us and Thursday night as part of our pre-rally activities. Another unique place to see in Branson is the College of the Ozarks--also known as Hard Work U. The students work there way through college here. They have grist mill, weaving, dairy farm, greenhouse, and a great restaurant which features meat and produce from the college. New to the college is a little ice cream shop in the Keeter Center--homemade ice cream by the students. There is also a pretty good museum there as well.

Let us know if you wish to go to the show so I can get the tickets. I am asking that you let me know by April 1. I can still get the tickets at the reduced rate after that date, but you may not be able to sit with the group.

Larry and Gayle

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Sounds like a lot of fun. We are going to be staying almost 3 weeks in Branson so when we get to the rally I'm going to be picking you brain for things to do and see in Branson and the surrounding area.

Status
Not open for further replies.