2015 Cyclone 4200

T-minus 12 hours till we pick up our new to us rig in San Antonio. 2015 cyclone 4200. Anyone else have this model wanna chime in on any tips or anything?
07d709cd01107f32d87b118563f95e18.jpg
c742e10ca0c60a511228d0ea02c22b28.jpg
15e7a2552ab7a1734e785375d90f57cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronJ

Show up with a BIG truck and a nice cushion on your gas card!!..lol

Great trailer....only tip I have is ditch the tow max tires if that's what she has.....

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Yea I'm dreading the tow max tire situation! Wish I would have known before I closed on the deal. Im gonna have to take it easy bringing her home, but I'll be sure to get a new set put on before any long trips. The tow vehicle is a 501 hp 2007 6.7 cummins. It's a 3500 dually, 4x4 with ride rite air bags. She should enjoy having a work out haha.

LBR

Yea I'm dreading the tow max tire situation! Wish I would have known before I closed on the deal. Im gonna have to take it easy bringing her home, but I'll be sure to get a new set put on before any long trips. The tow vehicle is a 501 hp 2007 6.7 cummins. It's a 3500 dually, 4x4 with ride rite air bags. She should enjoy having a work out haha.

Yours won't have the Saliun tires from the factory?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe all Cyclone and Road Warrior come with Sailuns from the factory as of 2015, unless something changed.

OEFVET

Yes you are correct. If your rig has the towmax tires you will definitely want to change them for piece of mind. I put Goodyear G114's on mine with 17.5 rims and have been very happy with the upgrade.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

Mine has 2 power kings and 4 tow Max's. Fml! It's going to be parked for a while so tires will have to wait. Will change them before any super long trips. Right now I'm camped out at the lake with the boat about an hour from the house. I'm shocked at how fast the generator burned through a tank of fuel. 16hrs exactly.

Sniper

Mine has 2 power kings and 4 tow Max's. Fml! It's going to be parked for a while so tires will have to wait. Will change them before any super long trips. Right now I'm camped out at the lake with the boat about an hour from the house. I'm shocked at how fast the generator burned through a tank of fuel. 16hrs exactly.

Power King is the manufacture of tow max.

That tells me 2 Blowmaxs have already blown. How many gallons was that? Running 2 AC's?

Yea I thinking that too. I'm not sure, it got down to just below 1/4 "redzone" and I put 10 gallons in it and meter showed full. But who knows probably could have taken another gallon or two. If I had to guess I think it's 15 gal tank.

OEFVET

It should be an 18 gallon tank and the fill tank is 30 gallons. Between the two tanks you would have enough for a few days of continuous running.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

It should be an 18 gallon tank and the fill tank is 30 gallons. Between the two tanks you would have enough for a few days of continuous running.

Sent by NY Horse Holder
43 hrs continuous running and 2 1/2 tanks. Filled up gen tank 3 times and I'm at a half tank now.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sent by NY Horse Holder
So 43 hrs continuous run time, I'm guessing roughly. And 2 1/2 tanks would be 45 gallons if it's an 18 gallon tank. So that's about a gallon an hour. Not sure if that's good or bad haha.

avvidclif

How many AC's you running? Is the Water Heater on AC? How much did the Microwave get used?

The chart shows full load consumption of .9gal/hr. That would be 2 AC's, water heater etc. About right I would say.

How many AC's you running? Is the Water Heater on AC? How much did the Microwave get used?

The chart shows full load consumption of .9gal/hr. That would be 2 AC's, water heater etc. About right I would say.
9 gal per hour? That's insane, I ran 2 ac's entire time, microwave for 2 minutes, dryer for about 2 hrs total (wet clothes/towels from being on the boat) and water heater was on a.c. power but only took 2 short hot showers

danemayer

9 gal per hour? That's insane, I ran 2 ac's entire time, microwave for 2 minutes, dryer for about 2 hrs total (wet clothes/towels from being on the boat) and water heater was on a.c. power but only took 2 short hot showers

Not 9 gallons/hr. .9 or 9/10th. The Onan 5500 generators use a little less or more than 1 gallon per hour depending on fuel type and load.