Trail Runner 29 MSB TV Size question

bhovey

Hello!
We are proud new owners of the 29 MSB, and would like to add a TV to the swivel mount. My question is what's the largest TV that will fit in there, and did you have any issues with attaching it to the 10mm flat wall bracket since it looks like you need room to slide it on. Also, did anyone buy there own blu ray player, instead of connecting it to the Jensen non-hd cables?

thank you!
Brian

jimtoo

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hello!
We are proud new owners of the 29 MSB, and would like to add a TV to the swivel mount. My question is what's the largest TV that will fit in there, and did you have any issues with attaching it to the 10mm flat wall bracket since it looks like you need room to slide it on. Also, did anyone buy there own blu ray player, instead of connecting it to the Jensen non-hd cables?

thank you!
Brian

We used to have a 2013 Heartland Trail Runner 22RK that had the Jensen AM/FM/CD/DVD player.

Right off the bat I bought a BluRay player and never once used the Jensen to play a DVD, but did use it for sound from the TV.

Both of the TV's in that trailer were wall mount, so I'm not sure what the largest TV size would be for yours.