EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JohnD: I would never want to take away from the picture of you riding side saddle during the Tucson Rodeo Rally!!!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
That is great Steve and Ginger! We are getting all organized and we hope to have a wonderful event for our kickoff rally! Thanks for supporting us.-Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

We have made our reservation from 3-7 May. Can't wait, we love the Ruidoso area.

That is outstanding David and Day! We are certainly looking forward to our inaugural rally, so much to do but loving it all!-Shelley

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hey Folks! Have we mentioned how beautiful the Little Creek RV Park in Alto, NM is? Peaceful, serene views with deer and elk meandering about, spacious sites and gracious camp hosts. This is the site of our inaugural rally in May 2017 as NM Chapter leaders. We are at the fifty percent mark and hope many more will be looking to join us! See you there-Howard and Shelley

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
OK . . . put John & Cathy Daniels from the Colorado HOC Chapter for this one!

I know . . . there goes the neighborhood :p

Rockin_Dollar_B

OK . . . put John & Cathy Daniels from the Colorado HOC Chapter for this one!

I know . . . there goes the neighborhood :p

Will do John! We are looking forward to seeing you there! I'm sure the neighborhood will survive! In the meantime, happy trails and as always be safe. -Howard & Shelley

JohnD

JohnD:

Wow....Does your probation officer know about this??

I'll have to bribe him with Fireball . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Will do John! We are looking forward to seeing you there! I'm sure the neighborhood will survive! In the meantime, happy trails and as always be safe. -Howard & Shelley

Can't wait!

We are spending our last night out in the Prowler at the Blue Mesa of the Gunnison . . . spent the day floating around on a pontoon boat . . . yesterday some 4-wheelin'!!

Then home tomorrow morning and back to work on Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

we would be proud to have you as our neighbor!

Alright!

PARTY TIME!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
John & Cathy, glad you are going to help us represent CO. See you in a few weeks.

JohnD

John & Cathy, glad you are going to help us represent CO. See you in a few weeks.

Just got done unloading from our weekend at Blue Mesa.

We are all fired up for the Mountaindale Rally!

Can't wait to see everybody!

And can't wait to go to New Mexico again!

JohnD

Just noticed that we are not on the list in the first post . . .

We are planning on attending . . . can't wait as this will be our next campout!

jbeletti

Hi Howard and Shelley - Nancy have added your rally to our schedule! Here's our plan...

Arrive: 3-May
Leave: 7 May
Nights: 4

We need to leave Sunday morning as we'll need 5 days to travel to Elkhart, Indiana to pickup a new coach on Friday.

As the campground is closed for the season and not monitoring phone messages, I sent them a message via their Facebook page to see if they will reserve a site for me. If you end up speaking with Toni over the winter, please confirm they received my request.

I vote for the seafood buffet on Friday night! :)

Doublegranch

Howard & Shelley:

I second the Sea Food Buffet on Friday as well....

Jim, great that you are joining the NM Rally....Thanks for your support.

gwalter

We vote for the seafood buffet also. Looking forward to visiting the Alto area for the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Greg:
Rumor has it you have a bottomless PIT when it comes to Seafood? You may have some competition!!!

gwalter

I am ready. I got some practice when we spent a week in Virginia Beach in October. Linda's family fed us a huge variety of seafood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.