EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jerry & Karen:

Thanks for supporting the chapter rally's in the mountain region!
It was great speaking with you last night and look forward to you attending both the AZ Rally in April and NM Rally in Alto! You guys are GREAT!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready. I got some practice when we spent a week in Virginia Beach in October. Linda's family fed us a huge variety of seafood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[Well I know how well Jim' likes Seafood and I can be "Hoover" as well, so hope between the 3 of us, they have enough!!!]

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Okay Folks we are past the fall craziness, holidays and birthdays are behind us and the new year is well underway as are our plans for our first NM Rally in Alto NM come May 2017. So much to do to get ready. We are gathering raffle gifts, making signs , planning events and games. We plan to make those few days in Alto NM memorable and FUN!!! I hope you are looking forward to it as much as we are. Contact your friends and encourage them to join us. We promise you won't be disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that we are not on the list in the first post . . .

We are planning on attending . . . can't wait as this will be our next campout!
John and Cathy I'll get you addded. We look forward to seeing you in May!

- - - Updated - - -

Please add us to the list!! Thanks!
Great will do, please let me know your names, I can only find your username on the site here. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in May!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Howard and Shelley - Nancy have added your rally to our schedule! Here's our plan...

Arrive: 3-May
Leave: 7 May
Nights: 4

We need to leave Sunday morning as we'll need 5 days to travel to Elkhart, Indiana to pickup a new coach on Friday.

As the campground is closed for the season and not monitoring phone messages, I sent them a message via their Facebook page to see if they will reserve a site for me. If you end up speaking with Toni over the winter, please confirm they received my request.

I vote for the seafood buffet on Friday night! :)
I have you and Nancy added to the list. We get to be your last event before the new rig! We look forward to seeing you in May!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Howard and Shelley,

Our travel schedule has us in the path of your rally so we would love to join in the fun times.

We would be arriving 3 May and stay for 7 nights.

As the campground is closed now and not taking phone calls I will try to remember to call them when they reopen for the season.

And, I would also like to say that we would both love a Friday night seafood buffet.

Thanks,
Kevin

Rockin_Dollar_B

Howard and Shelley,

Our travel schedule has us in the path of your rally so we would love to join in the fun times.

We would be arriving 3 May and stay for 7 nights.

As the campground is closed now and not taking phone calls I will try to remember to call them when they reopen for the season.

And, I would also like to say that we would both love a Friday night seafood buffet.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin and Nelly it will be so good to see you. We weren't able to make the Sweetheart Rally this year but we are excited we will see you in May. I will post when reservations can be made so you are sure to know. See you soon!

Ted_Dee

Hello Howard and Shelley, please add Ted and Dee Davis to the list. We plan to arrive on the 2nd and leave on the 7th. Thank you. we look forward to meeting everyone.

Chippendale

Howard and Shelly:

Looks like I can be in the Ruidoso area around the first of May, and was wondering if you have any spaces left for your rally in Alto. If so, I would like to arrive on the 1st and leave on the 8th.

Thanks,
George Speir

Doublegranch

Hey George:
That is great you will be in the area and able to attend the Rally! I look forward to finally meet you in "Person"...
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Jim & Lynn, it will be great to see you at the NM Rally.....we missed you at Havasu, how is the new Grand Baby?
Safe Travels....

Rockin_Dollar_B

Howard and Shelly:

Looks like I can be in the Ruidoso area around the first of May, and was wondering if you have any spaces left for your rally in Alto. If so, I would like to arrive on the 1st and leave on the 8th.

Thanks,
George Speir
Great George, just give Toni a call at the park and make your reservations. We are getting close to the 20 we told her but I am sure she will be able to fit a few more if needed. We look forward to seeing you in May!

- - - Updated - - -

Please sign Lynn and me up. We'll come in on 5/1 and depart on 5/8.

Thx - Jim and Lynn Dykes
So excited to have you joining us in May, see you then, be sure to call Toni and make your reservations!-Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Howard and Shelley, please add Ted and Dee Davis to the list. We plan to arrive on the 2nd and leave on the 7th. Thank you. we look forward to meeting everyone.[/QUOTEwill be a wonderful time, see you then!-Shelley

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hey Folks we are getting set for our big inaugural rally in May at The Little Creek RV Park in Alto, NM. We are getting our events all figured out and will be posting the itinerary in a few days. We plan to have plenty to keep you busy and be able to visit with your friends. Keep an eye out for some surveys in your email so we can plan some special events to ensure your ultimate enjoyment of the rally. We are right at 19 attendees according to my list. Please check the list on the event post and let me know if I missed anyone! We can't wait to get out in our RV!

We have heard Toni hasn't been answering the phone and believe she may be on a vacation. Rest assured she promised us 20 spots so I am sure we have those. I will continue to try to contact her and let you all know when I get through. In the meantime, happy trails and we will see you in May! God Bless!

DaveTyler

Hello Howard, Dave Tyler here. If folks try to make reservations at little creek. The phone recording says closed until April 1st. However she gives her cell number. It is 575-937-2217. Toni. She does not mind calling cell phone. Very nice lady. We look forward to seeing Jim and Lynn from old days. 1960's? Others too and anxious to meet Garry. We are ready!!! If you call Toni. Remember time zone. Regards. Dave

Doublegranch

Hey Dave! I am looking forward to meeting you also! I have enjoyed our emails...
Safe Travels and I will see you in May!

Ted_Dee

I spoke with Toni today and have made our reservation. We will now arrive on the 1st and leave on the 7th. Can't wait to be there.

Rockin_Dollar_B

We have scheduled John Alinger from Performance Trailer Braking to provide a Trailer Disc Brake Conversion Seminar. It will be at 10:00 am on Friday, May 5. If this is something you want to get done while at the rally he will have 2-3 slots available. Mr. Ron Russell can be contacted at anytime with your questions at 405-626-7009. Check out his website for more information, and it can be a DIY project if you are so inclined, The install video can be found on the website as well performancetrailerbraking.com He has extended the Heartland National Rally special pricing to us as well.
Rally Price:
$2450 on 8 lug, 7k & 8k Tandem Axles
$2250 on 6 lug, 5.2k & 6k Tandem Axles

We can't wait to see you!

Regards,
Howard and Shelley

Titanguy

Hello Howard, Dave Tyler here. If folks try to make reservations at little creek. The phone recording says closed until April 1st. However she gives her cell number. It is 575-937-2217. Toni. She does not mind calling cell phone. Very nice lady. We look forward to seeing Jim and Lynn from old days. 1960's? Others too and anxious to meet Garry. We are ready!!! If you call Toni. Remember time zone. Regards. Dave

Dave,
I will let John know you will be attending. He will be excited to see you again. John will be doing a disc brake seminar so you will have an opportunity to give him a hard time!

DaveTyler

Dave,
I will let John know you will be attending. He will be excited to see you again. John will be doing a disc brake seminar so you will have an opportunity to give him a hard time!

Hello Ron. Look forward to seeing John. Will try to give him a hard time! Also friend John Obrien did get his brakes and tires on. He is in California and all good. No leaks. Appreciate you helping him. Anyone at alto who wants to see brakes or tires/wheels can see mine. Also going to Alpine too. Hope all is well with you. Take care. Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time RV Owner (2017 Road Warrior 427) and interested in attending the rally in Alto. Is there any space left and would we just need to call Toni to see if we can get a spot?

Hey Folks we are getting set for our big inaugural rally in May at The Little Creek RV Park in Alto, NM. We are getting our events all figured out and will be posting the itinerary in a few days. We plan to have plenty to keep you busy and be able to visit with your friends. Keep an eye out for some surveys in your email so we can plan some special events to ensure your ultimate enjoyment of the rally. We are right at 19 attendees according to my list. Please check the list on the event post and let me know if I missed anyone! We can't wait to get out in our RV!

We have heard Toni hasn't been answering the phone and believe she may be on a vacation. Rest assured she promised us 20 spots so I am sure we have those. I will continue to try to contact her and let you all know when I get through. In the meantime, happy trails and we will see you in May! God Bless!

Possum51

Please put us down for your rally! I will call the park in the morning. We plan to arrive May 3 and leave May 8th. Thanks

Elaine

Status
Not open for further replies.