Front steps on Hearland Oakmont

rcjar

I have a 2016 Heartland Oakmont and was wondering if anybody has ideas on an additional step for the front entry. It currently has only 3 and would like to add a fourth to make it easier to get in and out. Thanks

donr827

If it is just the first step up you are having trouble with you can buy a Camco 43676 Adjustable Height Aluminum Platform Step. Amazon or camping world.
Don

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
If it is just the first step up you are having trouble with you can buy a Camco 43676 Adjustable Height Aluminum Platform Step. Amazon or camping world.
Don

That is what we did. We were looking at putting new steps on as well but decided the platform being bigger than a step was the better way to go. I think the dog appreciates it as well even though she has not mentioned it...

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We added a four step version to our ElkRidge. What an improvement. We added another set to the back door. You can see the difference in the picture.

313t7k9.jpg

rcjar

Thanks to all who have responded. I have now ordered the Camco 43676 step as it will serve several purposes besides the extra step for the trailer. Again, thanks for the timely responses. Keep on camping!! Ron