Our new 2017 Landmark Newport!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ain't she prrreetttty :) I just love the gray/black paint scheme. Now all ya have to do is bring her to the GA and TN Rallies in September. Everyone loves to look and admire new rigs.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Nice Rig !! We're BRAND NEW members of the Club & Forum, within the last 10 days. We are TOTALLY NUBEES to this lifestyle. We purchased, and have had a "brand new" 2016 Newport sitting in the driveway since May 19th .. Waiting for our new GMC 3500 Denali Dually to be built ( now they're telling us, delivery not until 2nd week of August ) 😫😫😫 .. I will be retiring 1/5/2017, and then our adventures will begin !!!

JCB

Beautiful coach. Does she fit under that RV port I think I see in one of those pictures?
It will, but I have yet to put it under there yet. We are still busy getting everything loaded up and figuring everything out before our first trip in about a week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JCB

The unit was delivered to my home and tonight was my first chance to hook up and check my hitch height. It looks like the first try is a charm. A solid 8" clearance.
65ba9b2f229e7004e3bb08d0c0a9371c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Get in the rig and use it. Try to identify your warranty issues as soon as possible. This way when you retire all discrepancies have been fixed. Enjoy your new home

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk