New Pioneer TT from NC

Power247

We recently traded in our 2012 Jayco 267bhs for a 2016 Pioneer DS310. We are currently on our maiden voyage and are really happy with our upgrade. We never had any trouble out of our Jayco, we just needed more space. I look forward checking out the site and learning about our new Heartland Pioneer.

Greg

221f71908b03e70c1533408c5d271104.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hi Greg - you did put it in the welcome area but I felt you'd get more traction with other Pioneer owners by having it in the Pioneer General area. It's all good. Do check out the other Pioneer sub-forums and feel free to post questions and comments in the most relevant sub-forum.

Of course - the entire forum it available to you. Items that cross all brands are sort of lumped together rather than being duplicated in each brand forum. You will get the hang of it fast. Welcome!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum! There is a wealth of information here and a lot of wonderful people. Jump on in and participate. Most importantly.... have fun and safe travels!

Power247

Hi Greg - you did put it in the welcome area but I felt you'd get more traction with other Pioneer owners by having it in the Pioneer General area. It's all good. Do check out the other Pioneer sub-forums and feel free to post questions and comments in the most relevant sub-forum.

Of course - the entire forum it available to you. Items that cross all brands are sort of lumped together rather than being duplicated in each brand forum. You will get the hang of it fast. Welcome!
LOL!! That makes perfect sense I have already started checking out the sub forums. I think I am going to like it here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk