New shelves for Cyclone 3611

nuskovich

The "too small for coats" closet on our 3611 has been converted to a pantry with 3 new Black Walnut shelves installed. We lost a lot of storage when we upgraded from 2011 Raptor 361 LEV to the 2017 Cyclone 3611 JS but we are working on that...

pantry 1.jpgpantry 2.jpg

Sarge

The "too small for coats" closet on our 3611 has been converted to a pantry with 3 new Black Walnut shelves installed. We lost a lot of storage when we upgraded from 2011 Raptor 361 LEV to the 2017 Cyclone 3611 JS but we are working on that...

View attachment 45924View attachment 45925

Did you buy or make those shelves?

We have the same slide-in-slide floor plan - And I'm converting the loft ladder pantry into gun storage - So this just might solve the lost pantry issue...

Thanx, Sarge

Hogladyrider

We also added 3 new shelves in our pantry closet. We ordered the shelves from Heartland $20 each plus shipping. Note: the rear wall of the pantry is not level top to bottom, it is sloped so the shelves we received from Heartland had to be trimmed.

I wanted one shelf to be for spices and I am thrilled with the finished product, we now have a decent pantry.

We live full time in our 3611JS after downsizing from a 3875FB so it has been an adjustment.

Susan & Gary

IMG_20170115_172744167.jpg

nuskovich

I made them with some extra Black Walnut I had lying around...

and for the spices, my wife mounted three plastic spice racks to the cabinet over the sink area

Last edited: