ATF: Landmark - King size mattress

Fulltimers

We were having the same issues with our bed and elected to upgrade to the SLEEPNUMBER 5R king size. Great upgrade and we added the wedge pillow for under the head of the bed. We both sleep so much better. Camping World sells this bed and I believe it is on sale this month.

southernlady5464

Two months into our 2017 Charleston and we ordered a king sized coil mattress that is waiting on us at our next stop. A friend of ours owns a FedEx and I asked f he'd hold it til we got there. Foam mattresses are horrid for bad backs and a Sleep Number was out of the budget range. My spine surgeon recommended either coil or air. NOT FOAM.

The mattress waiting on us has a 10 year warranty.

MikeLisa

Two months into our 2017 Charleston and we ordered a king sized coil mattress that is waiting on us at our next stop. A friend of ours owns a FedEx and I asked f he'd hold it til we got there. Foam mattresses are horrid for bad backs and a Sleep Number was out of the budget range. My spine surgeon recommended either coil or air. NOT FOAM.

The mattress waiting on us has a 10 year warranty.
We had to replace the mattress in our 2017 Charleston too. We were both sleeping in indentations. You'd think with the price they ask they could put in a better quality mattress, showerhead too :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SNOKING

We had to replace the mattress in our 2017 Charleston too. We were both sleeping in indentations. You'd think with the price they ask they could put in a better quality mattress, showerhead too :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We had to replace the memory foam mattress in our 2017 BH3575el shortly after purchasing the trailer also. We have been sleeping on custom made mattress for years. In three 5th wheels and at three homes. Memory foam should be ban from mattress construction.

For anyone in the NW, there is a custom mattress company just off the freeway in Marysville, Wa. Chris

slbender

We just purchased our 2019 Landmark 365, Charleston Model and have slept on it only two nights. I must say the bed is not very comfortable.
I guess we will see if we get used to it before we get indentations or have to replace it. Sounds like a sleep number bed may be the way to
go. I would love to hear other suggestions for bed replacements.

Cholo

We just purchased our 2019 Landmark 365, Charleston Model and have slept on it only two nights. I must say the bed is not very comfortable.
I guess we will see if we get used to it before we get indentations or have to replace it. Sounds like a sleep number bed may be the way to
go. I would love to hear other suggestions for bed replacements.

We have just replaced our mattress with a sleep number and wished I had not waited so long!! Love it!