Bones Gateway 3650BH

Bones

It is with sad news that we have departed the heartland family and have traded in our 3650BH. We have moved to a Mid Bunk Jayco Pinnacle 37MDQS. If allowed I will stay on here if not I will say my Goodbye's It has been an honor getting to know everyone on here and we have been happy to have made so many friends. We still plan on attending some of the rally's as SOB's so you may see us out and about still. Ciao.

Bones

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
It is with sad news that we have departed the heartland family and have traded in our 3650BH. We have moved to a Mid Bunk Jayco Pinnacle 37MDQS. If allowed I will stay on here if not I will say my Goodbye's It has been an honor getting to know everyone on here and we have been happy to have made so many friends. We still plan on attending some of the rally's as SOB's so you may see us out and about still. Ciao.

Bones

Congratulations on your new rig. You are welcome to remain registered for the Forum as the Forum is open to any interested person.

Having sold your Heartland product you are no longer eligible to be a member of the Heartland Owners Club so your name will be removed from that list.

However, if you have attended Heartland Chapter rallies in the past and would like to continue to do so, you will find that most Chapter Leaders allow attendees in Some Other Brand. There will be a small rally fee collected for SOB attendance.

Safe Travels

Bones

Congratulations on your new rig. You are welcome to remain registered for the Forum as the Forum is open to any interested person.

Having sold your Heartland product you are no longer eligible to be a member of the Heartland Owners Club so your name will be removed from that list.

However, if you have attended Heartland Chapter rallies in the past and would like to continue to do so, you will find that most Chapter Leaders allow attendees in Some Other Brand. There will be a small rally fee collected for SOB attendance.

Safe Travels

thank you

jbeletti

Congrats Dave on your new platform - one that will work best for your family at this time. It's been fun to have you as an owner, a club member and friend.

We hope you'll not be a stranger and bring that Jayco to a chapter rally in the future. I hope to see you down the road friend.

Bones

Congrats Dave on your new platform - one that will work best for your family at this time. It's been fun to have you as an owner, a club member and friend.

We hope you'll not be a stranger and bring that Jayco to a chapter rally in the future. I hope to see you down the road friend.

Thanks Jim. I do plan on attending chapter events.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You better stick aroud !!! You are a big part of this Heartland forum. Good luck on the new rig. Let us know how things go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WillyBill

Congrats on the new rig Bones. Hope all goes well with it - with your experience, I'd expect it to. As Jerrod said - "You better stick around" - We've all invested too much time getting used to your humor to have to start over with a "newbie Bones" - shudder to even think of that LOL!!!

See ya on the Road!

WB

Bones

Congrats on the new rig Bones. Hope all goes well with it - with your experience, I'd expect it to. As Jerrod said - "You better stick around" - We've all invested too much time getting used to your humor to have to start over with a "newbie Bones" - shudder to even think of that LOL!!!

See ya on the Road!

WB

Thanks