Meet Bonnie and Clyde

jimandjean

The Cyclone 4200 is Clyde. So far after a few hours pulling in a torrential thunderstorm from Okala to Tampa - first impressions are that this thing tows like a dream.

The F450 really does well with this particular rig.

a51e0a65a6a8cd2968a19b9fbf552851.jpg

IronJ

Nice!!..they do tow real nice huh!!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

TikiDawg

Sharp looking combo. Gotta love them F-450s, we've got one too. Nice to know we can pull anything. Safe Travels.

jimandjean

You all have been great. Thanks for the comments. Here's a few of the issues we've had. Nothing too bad - but just the way it is
1) bedroom AC making a racket - mounting studs needed tightening
2) brace for the party deck missing
3) holes for the three season room needed foaming. Upper left and right corners
4) under belly filing with water - apparently attaching the rear shower trap is optional :)
5) mini fridge is CRAZY loud. Had to disconnect. I'll take it up with the manufacturer
6) shutoff valve for ice maker leaked bad - dealer couldn't fix before we left. On my to do list.
7) loft ladder unusable - I'll be building the one in prior threads.
8) rear party deck rail - one section is bent / new one coming.
9) gotta ditch the table tops - moving them is a royal pain.

None of this is putting me off - the coach is the bomb. We love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justafordguy

Sorry to hear about your issues, hopefully you get em all fixed so you can start enjoying that awesome looking setup real soon. :cool:

jimandjean

Sorry to hear about your issues, hopefully you get em all fixed so you can start enjoying that awesome looking setup real soon. :cool:

Hey thanks @justafordguy - it's all good. Nothing terrible and most of its already fixed. That's camping with RVs and we love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk