ATF: Landmark - water leak

frodo

2013 Landmark Key Largo. I have a water leak in the washing machine area. Have had it repaired but the problem still exists. Any ideas for me?

danemayer

Hi frodo,

Since you didn't say anything about bailing water out of the area, I assume it's a slow leak.

If it happens all the time, whether running the washing machine or not, I would say it's probably the faucets, hoses connected to the faucets, or the fittings where the hose attaches to the washing machine. If you can reach in from the closet with tissue paper, you may be able to find the leak by pressing the paper against the various connections.

If it only leaks when using the washing machine, there are some parts inside the washing machine that can crack if the washing machine was not properly winterized. Even in central Florida, it's possible to go below freezing. And as at least one person here has found, if you set the machine on the wrong cycle when winterizing, not all parts inside get properly winterized.

Ours did that. The connection's to the bathroom faucet were leaking only when a certain cycle on the washer. Tighten up and no leaks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk