Grey tanks

Tree14

We have a new 2016 Cyclone. Noticed today we dumping grey tank, the back tank was filled but we did noit use back of RV. Why would front gray water go there.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Jv75353

It be helpful to know what model Cyclone you have. Does your model have one or two grey tanks? The back or rear grey tank is typically connected to the kitchen sink and the 1/2 bath sink off the garage if you have a model with the 1/2 bath. If your model has two grey tanks the front grey tank connects to the full bath and washer drain located in the front bedroom closet if it has the washer/dryer prep package.

Tree14

It be helpful to know what model Cyclone you have. Does your model have one or two grey tanks? The back or rear grey tank is typically connected to the kitchen sink and the 1/2 bath sink off the garage if you have a model with the 1/2 bath. If your model has two grey tanks the front grey tank connects to the full bath and washer drain located in the front bedroom closet if it has the washer/dryer prep package.
I thought I was clear on the model I'm sorry we have a 42 Cyclone toy hauler and it has two grey tanks. I thought the back tank was specifically for the back bathroom and shower. When we picked it up in late April we were never shown anything and consequently the manual does not depict what tank is for what area I had no idea that the kitchen sink went to the back grey tank. Thank you so much for your reply I really appreciate it

pcardoza

I believe all the 4### series units have just a single tank for the rear bath. Black/Gray all into it. The 2nd gray tank is for the kitchen.

jimandjean

Let me correct this one, i thought Tree14 has a 4200 Cyclone. if yes, front bath toilet goes to front black, front bath shower and sink and if equipped, washer go to front gray, rear bath toilet goes to rear black, kitchen sink, rear bath, and rear sink all go to rear gray. Thus if you used your kitchen, you were filling the rear gray.

Did that answer your question? BTW, learned this one a bit the hard way....

Tree14

Let me correct this one, i thought Tree14 has a 4200 Cyclone. if yes, front bath toilet goes to front black, front bath shower and sink and if equipped, washer go to front gray, rear bath toilet goes to rear black, kitchen sink, rear bath, and rear sink all go to rear gray. Thus if you used your kitchen, you were filling the rear gray.

Did that answer your question? BTW, learned this one a bit the hard way....
I do have a 2016 4200 Cyclone

Tree14

Thank you so much !! I would be lost without this website. Now I would like to get these kamatics to find out what's behind the walls in particular areas in my RV and the factory refuses my request

Weezie

I have a 2016 Cyclone 4150. Can someone verify which grey is which? Is Grey 1 the kitchen & 1/2 bath and Grey 2 the shower? Or is that backwards? I need to label these as it's driving me nuts. :confused: