RV SnapPad Xtra product launch

Oregon_Camper

Thanks for the info....I can see why they are helpful.

Our camping takes us WAY out in the middle of know-where, and that brings issue with very uneven ground. Without stacking 5-7" of wood under the front or rear (depends which way the slope is at each site) the landing gear would never reach. Have you ever had that experience?

I've also had to dig out one side for tires and place more wood under opposite side to get close to level. I know you can lift trailer with landing gear and have tires off the ground, but I'm just not comfortable with that. That is fine for changing tires, just not ok for a week of camping....IMHO of course. :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Been there done that with my toyhauler. But no Level-up on that rig. Lots of blocks of wood.
I don't think they would benefit you as much as they do most of us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We really like them, especially for fairly level concrete or gravel sites. No fuss with anything under the feet. They do dispurse the weight, and some say keep the legs from "popping".

On our site in our current park, it's unlevel and gravel, so we have wood blocks under all feet. But if I don't have to haul those heavy blocks and crouch down to try to get them in place, I'm a very happy camper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RV_SnapPad_Support

Drilling holes has been discussed in detail on the Snap Pad Discussion Thread in this sub-forum. Take a look here.

Dan has the right idea. Drilling holes is a better option than cutting the lip for your drainage. Please follow the link he (or Ann) provided for instructions. If you cut through the lip we can't guarantee the quality of your pads. However if you drill drainage holes and keep the lip intact we can guarantee the functionality of your SnapPads.