EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Whaleyville - 9/22/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Ok, We're back from up north. Now it's back into makin' plans for that "Git Tagather". Really lookin' forward to seein' alot of yer perty faces. It's gonna be a foot stompin', hay raisin' good time.

thomison

We just signed up for the Rally. We have only been to a few but enjoyed them very much. We will be arriving on Sept 9th and departing on the 25th. We are on site F12.

JMVford

Wahoo. We'll be wranglin' up a good time for yall. Can't wait to circle the wagons.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We may be #10 on the reservation list, but we are #1 in your hearts (we hope!)!!! The Zinter's are registered and will arrive Thurs. 9/21, depart Mon. 9/25, site F31.

JMVford

We may be #10 on the reservation list, but we are #1 in your hearts (we hope!)!!! The Zinter's are registered and will arrive Thurs. 9/21, depart Mon. 9/25, site F31.

Always.

We'll be circling the wagons, sur 'nough. What an awesome bunch of cowpokes we're gonna have.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Callin the campgroud today to make sure we can circle our wagon with the rest of you. Plan on arriving on the 21st and departing on the 25th. YaHoo Giddy Up We're ready for rootin tootin rally!!

JMVford

Well, bust my buttons. We sure are glad you're gonna join our posse.

Last edited:

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Hey y'all! We hope most of our Heartland family friends enjoyed the shin-dig up in 'ol New York, in the area they call Lake George! We thought about ya bunches whilst we were on the trail at the Hershey show. We are right proud to announce we traded in 'ol trusty Bighorn 3610RE for a new 2017 Big Country BC3965DSS!!! Git yerself on the fan dangled inter web and check it out!!! We sure are hopin' a wrangler in this bunch can decipher what the "DSS" stands for?!?! Even the sales cowpokes couldn't agree. Is it "Den Slide-in-Slide" or "Double Super Slide"? By cracky, it don't matter much, we like it and hope all you wranglers will stop on by and take a gander when we're all at the next big campfire! In fact that was one of the reasons we liked the BC3965DSS, because we could have two campfires inside the dangburned rig!!! Ain't technological advances somethin'? Don't it just beat all? Well, hope we see ya on the trail soon, but if not we can rendevous and parlay at the Maryland rally at Ol' Ft. Whaley next September when the wind changes! Adios for now partners!

JMVford

Well cowpokes, the Big Gun and I have done a heap of chawin' . And we have a mind to be havin' us a "Chili Cook Off" for our wagon circle at Ft. Whaley next year. We are interested is gettin' your ponder on the situation. Now before you ladies have a conniption fit, we plan on havin' other viddles, just in case that chili might be a smiggin' too hot for your taste.
Let me know what you might be thinkin' on the situation and we'll see how it goes. We'll let you know what comes of it.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
That should prove to be a "rootin' tootin" time if you catch my drift!?!? Could turn out to be a real "barn burner"! Maybe we should "pass" on the campfire that night!?!? Could prove to be some "bad medicine". Y'all can check the western slang link provided earlier!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
That should prove to be a "rootin' tootin" time if you catch my drift!?!? Could turn out to be a real "barn burner"! Maybe we should "pass" on the campfire that night!?!? Could prove to be some "bad medicine". Y'all can check the western slang link provided earlier!

Hey Zinter's. I see ya hitchn' that horse up to a new WAGON!! Need to be given some tours.

JMVford

Heads up everyone planning on attending the Maryland State Rally in September 2017. The campground has requested that reservations be made by 10/10/2016 (Monday). Reservations can be made after that but they will not guarantee a spot or that you will be with the rest of the group. There are thirteen (13) sites still being held. This is a very busy campground due to the fact that it is so close to Ocean City and they will release the sites to the public if they are not booked by Monday. Sorry for and inconvenience.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Jodi! Dale and I are coming in on Thursday Sept 21 thru Sunday Sept 24. We are in Site F32. There was an initial mix up and they gave us your site first but we caught it! We are looking forward to our first Maryland rally!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMVford

Hi Jodi! Dale and I are coming in on Thursday Sept 21 thru Sunday Sept 24. We are in Site F32. There was an initial mix up and they gave us your site first but we caught it! We are looking forward to our first Maryland rally!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, slap my horse and call me daisy. We sure are glad ya'll will be joining us. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.