EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Whaleyville - 9/22/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, she could say, "Get along little doggie", but I don't think she wants everyone to bring a Dachshund!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Well feller cowpokes, looks like we got us some more buckaroos. Hookerup and his filly will be joining us around the campfire.
Plum happy to have you folks joinin' in.

rdufek

Hi Mike and Jodi,

The Dufek's are in for this rodeo. We'll be pulling our wagon in on Sept. 20 and departing northward bound on the 25th. We can't wait to see everyone and will be on Site F04. We are rounding out our 2016 traveling season and will be putting this wagon away for the winter by weeks end. Looking forward to 2017!!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
hi mike and jodi,

the dufek's are in for this rodeo. We'll be pulling our wagon in on sept. 20 and departing northward bound on the 25th. We can't wait to see everyone and will be on site f04. We are rounding out our 2016 traveling season and will be putting this wagon away for the winter by weeks end. Looking forward to 2017!!!!

bob and valerie dufek
and our beloved saint penelope
2015 bh 3750fl
2014 ram 3500 drw
hoc # 2858

nice!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Yeehaw!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Mike and Jodi,

The Dufek's are in for this rodeo. We'll be pulling our wagon in on Sept. 20 and departing northward bound on the 25th. We can't wait to see everyone and will be on Site F04. We are rounding out our 2016 traveling season and will be putting this wagon away for the winter by weeks end. Looking forward to 2017!!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Howdy Neighbor looking forward to seeing you guys and Penelope next year have a safe winter!

JMVford

Hi Mike and Jodi,

Bob and Valerie Dufek
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Well, I can say we'll be all-fired excited for you to be joining our boodle, buckaroo.

rdufek

Howdy Neighbor looking forward to seeing you guys and Penelope next year have a safe winter!

Thanks Colleen and Jim!!! Look forward to seeing you and everyone next year also. Safe travels to you.

Bob and Valerie Dufek
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

HOOKERUP

We will be hitching up ( should be 2017 Oshkosh ) and arriving on the 20th till the 25th. Will be glad to see all then.Heading south for winter,if 95 ever dry out.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well, we're going to stop in at Fort Whaley as a precursor to our month in MB.
We'll be a amblin' into town on Monday the 18th. Spot F22, I'm told!!

JMVford

Well, we're going to stop in at Fort Whaley as a precursor to our month in MB.
We'll be a amblin' into town on Monday the 18th. Spot F22, I'm told!!

Well,I am plum Rumbumptious to hear you'll be coralin' with us.

gschaaf

Yeeee Ha!!! We just dusted off our boots and signed up for the rally figured we would be back from out west as long as the old ford will pull over the Rockies. We are coming in 9/20 to 9/24 site 17. See ya down the road!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yeeee Ha!!! We just dusted off our boots and signed up for the rally figured we would be back from out west as long as the old ford will pull over the Rockies. We are coming in 9/20 to 9/24 site 17. See ya down the road!!!

OOOOOkayy!! We're in...site 24. Arrive 20th, depart 24th. Better late than never... I guess!

There goes the neighborhood

YEP!!! They'll ban us from the state after this bunch gets done....

JMVford

Sounds like a Hog-Killin' good time!

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOkayy!! We're in...site 24. Arrive 20th, depart 24th. Better late than never... I guess!

Can't wait to be Jawing 'round the campfire!

- - - Updated - - -

I hear tell them Neely bronc-busters will be sitting at our campfire, as well on site 15. Yahoo!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Sounds like a Hog-Killin' good time!

Yahoo!

Really???? Should I bring my butchering kit???
46b575b20040a531e85b736bd5966852.jpg

JMVford

Here's wishing everyone a rootin' tootin' "Merry Christmas". Hope y'all found yer cowboy hats, six guns and boots under that there Christmas Tree.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.