EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Whaleyville - 9/22/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Howdy pardners,
We're planning something special for all you buckaroos. Seems there might be some trouble brewing at that there party on Saturday night.
But we'll find out who the varmint is who stirs up this mess. You'll all be hearin' from me shortly to play your part.
(Look for my PM)

View attachment Invite for Email (2).pdf

Double click on poster to see more.

jnbhobe

I left a message, now wait for a call back. Just got reservations for 9/20-9/25 on site B-21, hoping to get moved to F section if there is a cancelation.

Last edited:

DirtyMax88

We were planning on attending, but when I went on their website and it shows nothing available for the rally dates (or even a 3 or 4 night stay). Have you all had better luck calling?

Thanks,
Will

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We were planning on attending, but when I went on their website and it shows nothing available for the rally dates (or even a 3 or 4 night stay). Have you all had better luck calling?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

When booking for any rally you will need to call the campground directly as they make special arrangements for rates with chapter leaders and block off a site area for that particular rally and they have the special rates and sites blocked out on their computers they do not post them to their website. The information on the first thread is where you will need to call. Hope this helps and look forward to seeing you.

DirtyMax88

Hi Will,

When booking for any rally you will need to call the campground directly as they make special arrangements for rates with chapter leaders and block off a site area for that particular rally and they have the special rates and sites blocked out on their computers they do not post them to their website. The information on the first thread is where you will need to call. Hope this helps and look forward to seeing you.

Awesome. I will give them a shout directly. I should have read more on the Rallys and how to book. Thank you!

JMVford

Thanks,
Will

Will,
Don't go on the website. Call them. Tell them you are with Jodi Vanderford's group/Heartland. And please let me know what site you are on and when you're coming in and leaving.

Thanx,
Jodi & Mike Vanderford

JMVford

Well now cowpokes, looks like we got ourselves some more wranglers coming in for the roundup.
Let's give a big yeehaw for:
Jon and Patti Holbert
Bob & Betty Floyd
Dennis & Jeanne McFerren
Russ & Carol Ranck
Looks like we're gonna let 'er rip at Ft. Whaley. Havin' fun will be like lickin' butter off a knife. Probably have a little Kansas Sheep Dip, some Jack of Diamonds, and who knows what else might be floatin' 'round.

Bones

I booked through the website. Hopefully they don't move me. It was late at night when I made the reservations. I figured they let the reserved sites go so that is why I just booked that way.

JMVford

I booked through the website. Hopefully they don't move me. It was late at night when I made the reservations. I figured they let the reserved sites go so that is why I just booked that way.

You should be fine. I went over everything with Barbie at Ft. Whaley today.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Jodi,

Christine & I are planning to attend the Maryland rally at Fort Whaly.

I have called the campground and left a message that we would like to reserve a site, arriving on Sept 21st and leaving on Sept 27th, on our way to the New Jersey rally starting on the 28th.

I see that Jon Holbert has reserved recently and was booked in site B20. In looking at the list of attendees and their site, I have noticed that 13 sites in the F section have not been reserved for the HOC group and hopefully when they call back, I'll be able to reserve one of those.

We're looking forward to the rally, it sounds like it will be lots of fun.

JMVford

Hi Jodi,

Christine & I are planning to attend the Maryland rally at Fort Whaly.

I have called the campground and left a message that we would like to reserve a site, arriving on Sept 21st and leaving on Sept 27th, on our way to the New Jersey rally starting on the 28th.

I see that Jon Holbert has reserved recently and was booked in site B20. In looking at the list of attendees and their site, I have noticed that 13 sites in the F section have not been reserved for the HOC group and hopefully when they call back, I'll be able to reserve one of those.

We're looking forward to the rally, it sounds like it will be lots of fun.

Some of the site in this area were booked before we booked the rally. However, I was told if there were cancellations, we could have them for our rally attendees.

rfournelle

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 10/10/2016
  • Site fee: $$47.00 - $55.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: yes
  • Potluck date: Friday 9/22
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

Additional Info:
Howdy Partners,

Grab your hats and boots, hook the horse up to the wagon and head for Fort Whaley! There'll be lots of fun waitin' fer y'all. And some awesome grub too!
Get your spot spoken fer just as quick as you kin. There will be a bunch of wranglers showin' up, so don't wait.

Send them smoke signals up to Fort Whaley and tell them you are under the name of Jodi Vanderford and they'll stake yer claim fer your homestead. (All sites on F circle are being held under the name Jodi Vanderford. Tell them to change the name to yours.)

15 minutes from Ocean City.

Campground has requested reservations be made by 10/10/2016. Reservations can be made after that, but there is no guarantee you will be with the rest of the group.

Attending:

1. Jodi & Mike Vanderford, JMVford, #1945, Site F27, 9/20-9/25
2. Jamie & Ginger Walker, jwalker. #1123, Site F34, 9/21-9/25
3. Jim & Colleen Marigliano, Murray135, #1880, Site F3, 9/20-9/25
4. Lawrence & Jacqueline Lester, lwljjl, #3107, Site F5, 9/21-9/25
5. Dan & Mary Loebrich, Dloebrich, #2896 Site F7, 9/21 to 9/24
6. Ira & Dawn Lustgarten, DawnnIra, #3066. Site F26,9/21-9/24
7. Bill & Marcia Wesloske, BW49, #1863, Site F28. 9/20-9/25
8. Duane & Debbie Clause, Porthole, #1274, Site F2, 9/20-9/26
9. Tom & Susan Thomison, Thomison, #2161, Site F12, 9/21-925
10.Craig & Connie Zinter, Greatheron, #2031, Site F31, 9/21-9/25
11.Keith & Carol Lindgrin, klindgren, #1186, Site ?, 9/21-9/25
12.Chris & Gloria Whitford, OEFVET, #2795, Site F30, 9/21-9/25
13.John Skinker & Kathy Passmore, Kitjon, #3460, Site F29, 9/22-9/24?
14.Dale & Karen Fredrickson, KrazyKampers, #3051, Site F32. 9/21-9/24
Frank & Linda Neely. HOOKERUP #2625, Site F15, 9/25
16.Bob & Valerie Dufek, rdufek,#2858, Site F4, 9/20-9/25
17.Loren and Joanne Smith, Khloejojo, #1636, Site ?, 09/21-9/25
18.Lyle & Nancy Mercer, travelin2, #2655, Site F22, 09/18-9/25
19.Jim & Teri Ginn, Camphog,#1611, Site F33, 09/22-09/24
20.Oscar & Marie Blalock, #SOB, Site D20, 09/21-09/24
21.Glenn & Fran Schaaf, Gschaaf, #1536, Site 17, 09/20-0924
22.Ken & Karen Summers, KenandKK, #3116, Site 24, 09/20-09/24
23.Dave & Krissy Kline, Bones, #3078, Site F21, 09/22-09/25
24.Bob & Betty Floyd, #SOB, Site F16, 09/21-?
25.Jon & Patti Holbert, jnbhobe, #1025, Site #B20, 09/20-?
26. Russ and Carol Ranck, veteran, #3244, Site B21, 09/21-10/2
27.Dennis & Jeanne McFerren, dmcferren, #3270, Site B22, 09/21-10/2
28.Bob & Christine Parker, rfournelle, #1047 Site ???, 9/21-927
29.Who's next?

View attachment 49393

Hi Jodi, I noticed my signature is not very clear. My last name is Fournelle. Parker was one of our border collie.

Thanks, Bob

rfournelle

I got confirmation today. We're arriving Sept 21st and leaving Sept 27th. That's six days. My site number is B25. That is one of those without sewer, so obviously I will have to dump. I may have to re-attach the rv to go to the dumping station.

JMVford

Alright all you cow pokes and cow gals. We've put up our first draft of that there ah gend dah (agenda).
Git your eyes on post #1 ta git you a look at it! *

*And of course it's subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.