EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Whaleyville - 9/22/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Alright all you cow pokes and cow gals. We've put up our first draft of that there ah gend dah (agenda).
Git your eyes on post #1 ta git you a look at it! *

*And of course it's subject to change.
Do you know how many sites are left and where they are? we might have a SOB interested
-Ira

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Do you know how many sites are left and where they are? we might have a SOB interested
-Ira

We had 25 sites reserved. They are booked so the campground is putting people as close to the group as they can. Just tell them to be sure to tell them they are with Jodi Vanderford.

Dawnnira

We had 25 sites reserved. They are booked so the campground is putting people as close to the group as they can. Just tell them to be sure to tell them they are with Jodi Vanderford.
Good evening... our friends just got a confirmation. I will have their site number tomorrow and I will forward it. Our friends name is Patty & Mike Kaiser. I will pick up the SOB fee for them, just tell me what to do. Shirt size XL & 2XL. Forest River folks starting looking at Heartland website today! Thank you for your help

-Ira n Dawn

JMVford

Good evening... our friends just got a confirmation. I will have their site number tomorrow and I will forward it. Our friends name is Patty & Mike Kaiser. I will pick up the SOB fee for them, just tell me what to do. Shirt size XL & 2XL. Forest River folks starting looking at Heartland website today! Thank you for your help

-Ira n Dawn

Thanks Dawn. I will forward their information to you for the Murder mystery. Tell them, "Good it have them join us." We'll make Heartlanders out of them .

Dawnnira

Our friends The Kaisers will be in sight E-10, arriving 9/21 and leaving 9/25

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Mike & Jodi,

Unfortunately I have to cancel our attendance at your rally. The company I am having my custom beard made has scheduled me for a fitting in Louisville, KY that same week. Can't be in two places at the same time, and getting me in "shape" for the Christmas Season is extremely important to me. Sorry we won't be joining you, but I know you understand.

Keith & Carol

JMVford

Mike & Jodi,

Unfortunately I have to cancel our attendance at your rally. The company I am having my custom beard made has scheduled me for a fitting in Louisville, KY that same week. Can't be in two places at the same time, and getting me in "shape" for the Christmas Season is extremely important to me. Sorry we won't be joining you, but I know you understand.

Keith & Carol

We are so, so sorry to hear this. You will be greatly missed. I do understand how important this is to you. Catch you on the next one.

JMVford

OK folks. Looks like the agenda is set for us all to have a rootin' tootin' good time. Can't wait!

Agenda:

Friday - 6:00 pm Meet & Greet and Chili Cook-off (site 27)
Enter your favorite chili recipe. (We will have judges and there will be prizes)
For those who do not prefer to try the chili, we will provide hamburgers and hot dogs and water or bring your own drink.

Saturday - 8:30 am Continental Breakfast (Site 27)
Bagels, muffins, and coffee or bring your own drink.

1:30 pm Cattle Wrangling and Horse Races (site 27)
Come watch the fun. You may want to bring your cameras for this one. Children are invited to participate.

6:00 pm Murder Mystery Dinner (Location TBA)
Wear your costumes. Read and remember your characters background. Let's see who will be able to guess who the murderer is. We will supply the meal. Prizes will be awarded.
Menu:
Pulled Pork and Rolls
Texas Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Corn on the Cob
Apple Cobbler

Sunday - 8:30 am Continental Breakfast (site 27)
Bagels, muffins, and coffee or bring your own drink.

- - - Updated - - -

T Shirts can now be ordered.

$10 S M L XL $12 2X and up

Please send me how many and what sizes. I will post photo as soon as I get it back from my source.

JMVford

Heartland gives back will be going to:

Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center

in honor of Mike's Niece Laramie Kline who was taken from us recently, all too soon.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.