Welcome North Peak owners!

burki210

Hi all. We are about to take possession of a new North Peak 26TS and are very excited. When looking in the Brand Communities, I don't see a North Peak forum. Is the brand so new that there isn't a forum yet?

David

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: North Peak - So new it's not in the Brand Communities?

Hi burki210 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.
I have never heard of the North Peak nor have I seen it at Heartlandrvs website.
It is possible that the North Peak is made strictly for a particular dealer only, such as Camping World for example.
There are many fourms here that cross to all brands of Heartland RV's.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi David,

A search shows that Heartland has it listed as a 3rd party brand name. Looks like Camping World sells the North Peak as their private version of a Heartland product that's sold by other dealerships.

In general, as new brands start selling, after a little while they generate enough posting to create a new brand sub-forum. I think Mallard might be another private label brand sold by Camping World. After the traffic picked up, a separate area was created for Mallard.

North Peak will probably get there before too long.

Btw, in case you're wondering whether there's a reason to wait, there is. Every additional sub-forum adds to the challenge of navigating the forum. And one of the things we're trying to do is to be sensitive to new forum members who have to figure out how to get around the forum and find what they want. So there's a tradeoff that causes us to wait a little to see how traffic develops for new brands.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Pioneer is also another private label brand that Heartland makes for Camping World.

Power247

Pioneer is also another private label brand that Heartland makes for Camping World.
I was wondering about this..... our local CW had a bunch when we picked ours out but after purchasing I hardly see any at campgrounds. Got me wondering if everyone else knew something we didn't ...

Greg
2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

burki210

Thanks for the replies. I had never heard of the brand until I ran across it at Camping World. We'll have it out this weekend for a short test run. I'll make a short post when we return an let you know how she shakes out.

David

justafordguy

Congrats on your new North Peak, can't wait to see some pictures. :cool:

JohnD

Thanks for the replies. I had never heard of the brand until I ran across it at Camping World. We'll have it out this weekend for a short test run. I'll make a short post when we return an let you know how she shakes out.

David

Cool!

Welcome to the Heartland family!

Please consider joining the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC) and come to as many rallies as you can!

Once you've been to an HOC Rally or campout . . . you won't want to skip another!

They are a blast!

And Colorado is right next door to you . . . and we have a lot of cool HOC events!

jbeletti

I confirmed with Coley Brady, VP of Sales that North Peak is a brand we make exclusively for Camping World in the U.S.

I am not opposed to setting up a sub-forum for this. We'll put it on the work list. Welcome to the Heartland family David!

burki210

I confirmed with Coley Brady, VP of Sales that North Peak is a brand we make exclusively for Camping World in the U.S.

I am not opposed to setting up a sub-forum for this. We'll put it on the work list. Welcome to the Heartland family David!

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is our first brand new camper. Quite an upgrade from our '04 Sprinter. Can't wait to try it out this weekend.

JohnD

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is our first brand new camper. Quite an upgrade from our '04 Sprinter. Can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Please think about joining the HOC (Heartland Owners Club) . . . when we get together we have a blast and you will make many friends for life!

And you might even meet Jim Beletti, whom is looking to make his permanent residence in Colorado . . .

burki210

Please think about joining the HOC (Heartland Owners Club) . . . when we get together we have a blast and you will make many friends for life!

And you might even meet Jim Beletti, whom is looking to make his permanent residence in Colorado . . .

Thanks JohnD. We just returned from your beautiful state 2 weeks ago. The last voyage with the Sprinter. We were at the Long Draw campground in the Roosevelt National Forest (50 or so miles west of Ft. Collins). Love Colorado and plan to return many times although there are many other states I have plans to visit.

JohnD

Thanks JohnD. We just returned from your beautiful state 2 weeks ago. The last voyage with the Sprinter. We were at the Long Draw campground in the Roosevelt National Forest (50 or so miles west of Ft. Collins). Love Colorado and plan to return many times although there are many other states I have plans to visit.

I know exactly where Long Draw Road is . . . we drive it every time we camp up Poudre Canyon to see the moosies!

Moosies-7-03-05-P1040854-D.jpg

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member

I am not opposed to setting up a sub-forum for this. We'll put it on the work list.

The North Peak Community Forum is now on line! David, Welcome to the Heartland Community.

If the North Peak is modeled from a Heartland Private brand model, does anyone know what model that might be. Its so confusing to see a Heartland product at camping world that is not listed in the Heartland product line. BTW Heartland owner since 2008 and now trying to help my brother in law sort out his first purchase.

danemayer

If the North Peak is modeled from a Heartland Private brand model, does anyone know what model that might be. Its so confusing to see a Heartland product at camping world that is not listed in the Heartland product line. BTW Heartland owner since 2008 and now trying to help my brother in law sort out his first purchase.

Not sure which brand it compares to, but here's a link to the Mid-Profile page, which includes a link to North Peak.

JohnD

I looked at a couple of North Peaks at the Longmont, CO Camping World this past summer.

Saw them sitting there and was intrigued by their smaller size (although not looking to downsize :p ), but couldn't tell by any labeling on them that they were Heartland products until I got home and looked them up on the internet.

They were not patterned anything like any other Heartland 5th-wheel I've ever seen, so looks to be either an all new product, or maybe something from one of the other Thor brand takeovers (Jayco maybe?).

danemayer

Thanks Dan. I saw that Heartland had the link but like you confused with CW branding the North Peak with a Heartland look alike that no one can find ;). I sent a message to Heartland sales but have not heard back from them. Happy Holidays from sunny Arizona.

Camping World has several Heartland trailers for sale that are customized to CW's specifications. As you surmise, they're typically derived from another Heartland brand. This allows CW to offer something that can't be directly compared to what the dealer down the street is offering. And of course CW uses their judgement to create products they believe their customers will fall in love with.