Camper shed

TBONE21

well my first quote came back today. I think its crazy. 9700 before tax. 50x18. full walls on the back and sides only. 14 foot high.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThis is our pole barn 24x40x16. 6x6 post with steel struts. I can walk on the roof with ducking under the struts for roof cleaning. Reed Metals in Jackson TN about $3500 for materials delivered and $1500 to erect.

DaveTyler

Bobby, Sure looks good and especially the area. Very nice. Like the green.Looks like you could close in if you ever needed or wanted to. How do you like the Titan Brakes? I like mine. Seems to make it stop better. Like this thread! Dave

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Dave, I love the Titan brakes. Big rigs should not leave the factory without them. The pics are at our farm and the green is clover and natural grasses for deer and turkey. We have a big garden fenced in with an additional electric fence in the middle of that field. Looking out the rear window of the BH is an acre pond with an orchard to it's left and another 1/2 acre pond over the ridge. I plan to place metal panels about 4-6 feet down on the west side. We live in the BH when we are staying there 2-6 days every week.

wildwolfproducts

After seeing everyone's prices for covers. I'm so happy to say our 24ft wide x 48ft long 16ft high at the side pole barn inclosed other then the 14ft opening for the front door. Cost us without concrete flooring $5200. That is all sides and roof 26 gauge metal. 36" walk in door. Don't plan on doing concrete, as putting down Limestone base. And a truck load of convener belting to cover that. The belting is free and just can't see pouring concrete when its not needed for our use.
rvshed.jpg
This took three days and three Amish with hand drills putting in the screws. Its unreal to watch these guys work. They priced the building out at what there labor was. And I bought the metal and lumber. He figured it close there was 2 20ft 2x4's extra and one 2x12x16 they did not use.:cool: Should have power and water to it this winter. Will be putting in full hookup's. That way if its needed we have it. And if someone needs a place to hookup for a day or so its there also.
Pete

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
After seeing everyone's prices for covers. I'm so happy to say our 24ft wide x 48ft long 16ft high at the side pole barn inclosed other then the 14ft opening for the front door. Cost us without concrete flooring $5200. That is all sides and roof 26 gauge metal. 36" walk in door. Don't plan on doing concrete, as putting down Limestone base. And a truck load of convener belting to cover that. The belting is free and just can't see pouring concrete when its not needed for our use.
View attachment 47175
This took three days and three Amish with hand drills putting in the screws. Its unreal to watch these guys work. They priced the building out at what there labor was. And I bought the metal and lumber. He figured it close there was 2 20ft 2x4's extra and one 2x12x16 they did not use.:cool: Should have power and water to it this winter. Will be putting in full hookup's. That way if its needed we have it. And if someone needs a place to hookup for a day or so its there also.
Pete

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk