Here is our warrior

IronJ

Gotta love the warrior.....but what the heck you got in the front? Full fresh?..that's a lot more sag in the rear than I'm used to seeing on a 350 dually...I have bags on mine but even with 4k on the pin it don't seem to drop the rear that much....

Anyway, love MY RW...yours is same color scheme as mine...word of advise....wax the crap out of it while it's new...makes cleaning the cap way easier!! Lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

ram_1955

The trailer says 3500 tongue weight and it set the truck down worse than that when it came home. I have added airbags and that picture was first time out with the bags and not quit enough air. Since that I have added more air pressure and it sits level and rides and handles good.

Jv75353

Great looking set-up! Did you select your trailer to match truck or the truck to match your trailer? Whatever you did they definitely go with each other.

IronJ

The trailer says 3500 tongue weight and it set the truck down worse than that when it came home. I have added airbags and that picture was first time out with the bags and not quit enough air. Since that I have added more air pressure and it sits level and rides and handles good.
Then your all set!!...I usually run my bags at 45 minimum ...but sometimes more depending on how much water and how many pairs of shoes my wife has loaded in the closet! Lol

LBR

Awesome looking RW there...love the graphic schemes these TH are using nowadays.

ram_1955

We got the truck before the trailer and I told DW I was not getting a white or brown/tan trailer because it would clash with the truck. ( In my dreams)

Really it just worked out this way, right floor plan right price. Sigh

IronJ

People always comment how they like the "matching rims"...

Finally one day I payed attention and sure enough...the are both a black/milled look...

Yep...did that on purpose....lol 😉

ram_1955

Had a thought on how much weight on the hitch/truck on my RW. I was wondering if you had toys in the garage if some of that weight would be picked up off the hitch. We don't haul toys that weigh more than a 150lbs

IronJ

Yup...for every 500 in rear you lose about 35lbs on pin..I think that was my last guess...