$200 mo more for indoor storage - Whay say you?

JackieMac

We are in Nevada and have just managed to get storage for trailer and truck as we live in the UK. Combined price is $450. That seems to be the going rate round here.

donr827

I kept all of the RVs I have owned stored outside here in Southeast Florida. Never used a cover because of the trouble of dragging a cover up to the roof.. My outside storage was $130 per month.. I had the trailer waxed 3 times a year. It oxidized as expected but stayed looking good.
Don

Ron-Cookie

I pay $85/mo over here South of Phoenix for a secure 14X65 foot outside storage slot... If I pay for 6 months at a time I get 7 months storage... It is 3 miles from the house...

NYSUPstater

16 bucks/ft or for me, 96/month (Nov-Apr) indoor storage. When we 1st started using this storage , was 475 for the winter that was '05 into '06. Still far cheaper than 500/month.

Aandaar

Have you tried one of the bases. Camp Pendleton is 80 a month out door and as long as you wash and wax on a regular basis you are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Big1

We park our Prowler next to our house . . . for free!

It ain't covered . . . but it is insured!

View attachment 46822 View attachment 46823

Part of the reason we've kept this house all of these years is because we can keep our RV at home and not behind someone else's fence.

Which is a rare comodity in Colorado these days.

When we lived in Boulder and rented out this house we had the option of leaving our camper at our friends house up in the mountains (Woodland Park) . . . but we no longer have that option!

Nice!

rhodies1

Found close RV storage for a 40 footer here in So Kalifornistan -

Outdoor for $289mo or indoor for $489mo.

The outdoor does allow covers - But I'm not so sure I'll be able to put it on / remove myself. (Back issues.)

Before deciding to go new - We looked at a few that were stored outside uncovered. They all looked terrible because of the sun damage.

What say you...?

Thanx, Sarge

Glad you have found storage but MAN is that expensive compared to what I'm paying here in Nova Scotia Canada. I paid including our tax ,a total of $538.00. for 6 months of inside storage. I couldn't justify inside storage at your cost structure.

Jim-Lynn

Found close RV storage for a 40 footer here in So Kalifornistan -

Outdoor for $289mo or indoor for $489mo.

The outdoor does allow covers - But I'm not so sure I'll be able to put it on / remove myself. (Back issues.)

Before deciding to go new - We looked at a few that were stored outside uncovered. They all looked terrible because of the sun damage.

What say you...?

Thanx, Sarge

I agree with the rest of these posts Sarge, that's a lot of money. I store outside $ 50.00 per month. Indoor heated is $ 5.00 a foot, so to me $ 220.00. I have only covered 1 of our trailers in 20 years, and would NEVER do it again.

Jim