EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstarwal

Jack, not much change but I'm going back to the eye doc next week for my pre-op check before cataract surgery.
Ok, thanks for the update. Take care. Gonna miss you and Stella.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

We are scheduled to arrive at the rally on Saturday but was thinking we might be able to arrive Friday evening (if everything at work goes well). Will there be someone to show us to our site if we arrive around 7pm Friday or should be wait until Saturday?

danemayer

We are scheduled to arrive at the rally on Saturday but was thinking we might be able to arrive Friday evening (if everything at work goes well). Will there be someone to show us to our site if we arrive around 7pm Friday or should be wait until Saturday?

We've seen some arrivals closer to 10pm. Kevin Wolbeck is in charge and for late arrivals, if he's not there, there's a sign with his phone #.

SteamboatSailor

Jim;
Our main slide has apparently jumped a tooth on one side, is misaligned & does not close properly. I talked to Robert Williams in service & he suggested I see if it's an item that can be serviced by the crew coming out during the rally. Do you know if they'll be set up to handle items like this? The components on our 2018 RW 427 are under the coroplast rather than being exposed. I'd be happy to trade one of our two approved service items for this.

Correction....that was Robert Miller I'm in contact with, not Robert Williams.
Looks like this got posted to the wrong discussion. Sorry...I sent it before my 1st cup of Java...

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim;
Our main slide has apparently jumped a tooth on one side, is misaligned & does not close properly. I talked to Robert Williams in service & he suggested I see if it's an item that can be serviced by the crew coming out during the rally. Do you know if they'll be set up to handle items like this? The components on our 2018 RW 427 are under the coroplast rather than being exposed. I'd be happy to trade one of our two approved service items for this.

Correction....that was Robert Miller I'm in contact with, not Robert Williams.
Looks like this got posted to the wrong discussion. Sorry...I sent it before my 1st cup of Java...

Hi there - sorry that I'm just now seeing this. I can't speak for service on this request. Your best bet is to go to the service desk on Monday and ask about it. The service desk will be on the basketball court in the NW camping section.

olcoon

If you want, you can go in the normal way. It's somewhat open, and you have plenty of room now. They have progressed some from the original post. We came in that way Tuesday when we arrived, & had no issues.

RDsStudio59

I am trying to contact the gentleman that was at the Lippert hydraulic presentation this morning (6-13)vthat was asking questions about the circuit breaker on the hydraulic pump continually cycling off during operation. He was a big guy wearing a black shirt. He got out of Rally Hall before I could grab him. Any help contacting him would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Roger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am trying to contact the gentleman that was at the Lippert hydraulic presentation this morning (6-13)vthat was asking questions about the circuit breaker on the hydraulic pump continually cycling off during operation. He was a big guy wearing a black shirt. He got out of Rally Hall before I could grab him. Any help contacting him would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Roger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
If you get a contact for these people could you please post the contact info we have had issues and didn't make the rally but have lots of questions
Thank you

kjm1970

I'll post some better pics tomorrow when I have more battery power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.