2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

YEAH - Can't wait for registration to open next year (2017).

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Yeah. I'm just saying, I'm in and attaching myself to the thread. I watch the thread for Las Vegas so I would know what to do. Thanks :cool:

Dave, there are a ton of seminars and RV related activities. If you want, I can see if Madison can come up with some kid activities for the girls and free you & the wife up for an hour or two to go do some things. Maybe a couple different days too.

Nbomar

Dave, there are a ton of seminars and RV related activities. If you want, I can see if Madison can come up with some kid activities for the girls and free you & the wife up for an hour or two to go do some things. Maybe a couple different days too.

If there were kid activities that would be awesome. I have a 6 and 3 year old that I will have to entertain also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Uhoh Jaime. Looks like you may have volunteered Maddie for some work. Lol

JWalker

Uhoh Jaime. Looks like you may have volunteered Maddie for some work. Lol

Oh yeah, I better clear it with her first. LOL It cost me two days of $$Wi-Fi at the campground during the Region Rally to get her help. But it was worth every penny. haha She helps so much with a lot of the behind-the-scenes work.

jassson007

Oh yeah, I better clear it with her first. LOL It cost me two days of $$Wi-Fi at the campground during the Region Rally to get her help. But it was worth every penny. haha She helps so much with a lot of the behind-the-scenes work.

Yeah she's a good kid. Just giving you a hard time as it will get expensive for you. lol

JWalker

Yeah she's a good kid. Just giving you a hard time as it will get expensive for you. lol

It can't cost me anything. I'm on a strict budget now. I'm not buying anything at Goshen this year. Well, that rooftop Dish is nice though……

jassson007

It can't cost me anything. I'm on a strict budget now. I'm not buying anything at Goshen this year. Well, that rooftop Dish is nice though……

lol I can make a loan to ya but interest would be 29.5%. Lol

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good morning from New Jersey! How ya'll doing well...we miss you guys. Our friends are getting tired of us telling them about the rally. Dawn has told everyone in our group to step up and get a heartland product. Jamie, you were right-were hooked! We booked Gettysburg and Maryland for next year and where coming to GOSHEN! Dawn said I have to leave the title home for my truck...lol. I cant say it enough how great the rally experience was for us, we tell our group to imagine camping with 80 friends. Really looking forward to GOSHEN with all yalls help to coach me thru the sign up process. We ended up talking to the Clauses and were hoping to have some kind of Nj campout or rally in the near futre. Im so hooked that ive been searchin' you tube for previos rally videos...its funny how dawn and I laugh when we see our new friends at previos rallies and stop the video and point them out...700 miles for us where in! Leaving Saturday morning and we will be there for Sunday lunch. Were having Ron Russell install disc brakes next month and i just recieved my snap pads in time to put them on for our trip leaving this thursday. Andy, our buddy Chris now has a righteous can opener as well...talk and see you guys soon. Safe traveling to all

-Ira and Dawn

porthole

Retired

I can see if Madison can come up with some kid activities for the girls and free you & the wife up for an hour or two to go do some things. Maybe a couple different days too.

I think Madison has plans for her free time with Deb :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not buying anything at Goshen this year.

Never heard that before :rolleyes:

jbeletti

Hm.... :cool:

JWalker

If there were kid activities that would be awesome. I have a 6 and 3 year old that I will have to entertain also.

I think we might be able to work out some activities. We'll have to see...

Nbomar

Definitely make it easier to sell the wife on this 12 hour drive if she knew the kids were going to have fun too.

JWalker

I think Madison has plans for her free time with Deb :cool:

Oh yeah. I'll slap a big sticker that says "Student Driver" on the side of the golf cart. Can you believe she'll be 15 next year. There goes my insurance rates.

Bones

Man I'm out of pocket for a few days camping and wow I have a lot of catching up to do. Sitting at the beach now. Jamie. Sure the kids would love activities. We need to check the school schedule though. That may be cutting it real close on end of school year.

Status
Not open for further replies.