2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Harlan, check the Events tab and you will find rallies all around you and in Oklahoma. Join the club and come on down.

harlancook

Thanks to All!

Truly appreciate everyone's feedback on the national and local Rally's. As we are full-timers, we'll start checking the "Events" section for one near our travel routes.

Harlan

szewczyk_john

While reuniting with friends made at these rallies is the main reason most like the rallies, don't forget the lessons learned from others. Just sitting around the area and listening to others stories or mishaps and their fixes has been so informative to me. I really have learned a lot. As a kid my Dad always told me to just sit around and listen to the older, wiser, and more experienced people in the world and your learn a lot. That is why, you'll always see me sitting in the rear corner of a room with my ears open and my mouth shut. It has really worked for me through the years, I just don't have too many friends my own age.

TheWade2

Hi! Carol and Steve will be attending the rally in Goshen in 2017. Are ready to sign up, register and go....just need to know when registration opens up! Put us on the list! This is a definite go.

jimtoo

Hi! Carol and Steve will be attending the rally in Goshen in 2017. Are ready to sign up, register and go....just need to know when registration opens up! Put us on the list! This is a definite go.

Registration is planned to open for this rally in late February / early March 2017. Please, DO NOT contact the venue with any questions at this time. Ask them here in this Discussion Thread.

jbeletti

As a Heartland Owners Club member (next Feb), you will be " on the list" :)

We send an email out to all club members a bit ahead of the registration launch.

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

We are planning on being in Goshen next year.
We have it on the Calendar.
Hockster

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
To my fellow HOC members traveling the I80, I79, I76 corridor from the northeast east or southeast on their way to Goshen...Nancy & I are planning to make the trip and arrive Goshen Monday 6/12. Prior to then we are going to stop off for the weekend at Pymatuning State Park near Jamestown PA on the Ohio line. I just checked and there are many, many open sites for that weekend, specifically 82 pet friendly sites. In the very near future I will be booking one of those sites. Once completed I'll post the dates and the site number in this thread. Regardless whether you're planning to go to the national rally or not, if you're free that weekend do join us, book a site! http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/pymatuning/index.htm

plshilo

To my fellow HOC members traveling the I80, I79, I76 corridor from the northeast east or southeast on their way to Goshen...Nancy & I are planning to make the trip and arrive Goshen Monday 6/12. Prior to then we are going to stop off for the weekend at Pymatuning State Park near Jamestown PA on the Ohio line. I just checked and there are many, many open sites for that weekend, specifically 82 pet friendly sites. In the very near future I will be booking one of those sites. Once completed I'll post the dates and the site number in this thread. Regardless whether you're planning to go to the national rally or not, if you're free that weekend do join us, book a site! http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/pymatuning/index.htm
Hey lyle,
We are also going to Goshen, we were there a few years ago with FR. The DW has already looked up the park & we will be waiting to see your post to get a site near.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We're undecided at this point. Might be going on a cruise next June with my SiL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Genielady

Scott and I are planning on going to Goshen in 2017. Never been to a National and attended one smaller rally thus far. Looking forward to going to this!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We will be attending Goshen in 2017 just not sure when we will leave to head out but will keep this in mind Lyle if we can do

Georgia_Biker

Re: 2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread - What's it all about?

We just completed a Chapter Rally at Fort McDowell, AZ. Had a great time -

Many of the folks were discussing the Goshen Rally and it really got our interest up to attend. I may have misunderstood but, does it last two weeks? We heard about factory tours, repairs to your RV's,, many acitivites etc.

I am sure there are many that have been going for years and know all of the "ins".

Tell us what we need to know - should I go ahead and make a reservation to get a favorable sight?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.