EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Ashland - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean-Pam

Hi Keith and Carol, Hope you are enjoying the Black Hills!!!

Just made reservations with Americamps, will arrive May 18th, departing May 22nd. We were assigned Site E-17.

BHEWITTJR

Very nice campground.We stayed there in April when we bought our BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We've been here for a month as part of our body shop repair process. Pretty nice campground. Very close to I95, so a little noisy, but you get used to it. Shouldn't be a problem coming in at night. Roads and sites are well marked and even if the office is closed, I'm sure another rally attendee would help you get into your site. Most are pull thrus.

Bones

We've been here for a month as part of our body shop repair process. Pretty nice campground. Very close to I95, so a little noisy, but you get used to it. Shouldn't be a problem coming in at night. Roads and sites are well marked and even if the office is closed, I'm sure another rally attendee would help you get into your site. Most are pull thrus.

Great. Thanks

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
This will be our first time. We will arrive on May19th site E19. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks for joining us Whataboutzid. I know you'll have such a great time that this rally will not be your last. That's what happened to us. Went to one rally, caught the bug and now hit several rallies including the National every year.

Look forward to meeting you

Keith & Carol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Add us to the attendee list. We will be there full time from Apr 1 thru Aug 31, so if you need any help let us know.

klindgren

Add us to the attendee list. We will be there full time from Apr 1 thru Aug 31, so if you need any help let us know.

Super!! Thanks Gus. I may need some and will call on you when needed. Gosh, let's see, have you ever done anything like this before? :) :)

thanatos

Nancy and I will be there from the 18th to the 22nd. Look forward to seeing everyone again. We should be on site E1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

This is GREAT. Three more rigs signed up yesterday. Thanks Dale & Karen, Jim & Nancy and the "whole" Porthole gang. :) We're gonna have a blast. I'm still working on a couple of self guided tours for the Richmond area so you'll have plenty to see and do if you want to come in early or stay a little late. Richmond has so much history that we could keep you busy for a month, if you wanted.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
This is GREAT. Three more rigs signed up yesterday. Thanks Dale & Karen, Jim & Nancy and the "whole" Porthole gang. :) We're gonna have a blast. I'm still working on a couple of self guided tours for the Richmond area so you'll have plenty to see and do if you want to come in early or stay a little late. Richmond has so much history that we could keep you busy for a month, if you wanted.

We will be arriving on May 17 and staying until Sunday May 21. We did not get our site number in our confirmation. Should I call again to get that?

klindgren

We will be arriving on May 17 and staying until Sunday May 21. We did not get our site number in our confirmation. Should I call again to get that?

I would Dale. Just to be sure you are in the "Rally" area.

Status
Not open for further replies.