EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Ashland - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandC

Made our reservations back in Sep 2016. Site E-15. Arriving 1 May and leaving 22 May. Really looking forward to the rally.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Made our reservations back in Sep 2016. Site E-15. Arriving 1 May and leaving 22 May. Really looking forward to the rally.
thanks
Thanks Terrell. Can't wait to see you and Carol again. You'll get there a few days :) before us so hold down the fort with Gus and Deb.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's just registered, no site provided yet. Looking forward to the new VA leaders first rally. Hope to arrive 5/19 and depart 5/22.

klindgren

The Zinter's just registered, no site provided yet. Looking forward to the new VA leaders first rally. Hope to arrive 5/19 and depart 5/22.

This is great. Can't wait to have the whole Zinter clan with us. The rally seems like a long way off, but it will be here before you know it.

Dean-Pam

Hi Keith,

I sincerely pray you are doing well! Unfortunately, Pam and I won't be attending the rally and I called yesterday to cancel our space (E17). We are hoping we will be able to come by for a visit since we live just down the road. We do plan on attending the National Rally at Goshen and maybe we can be neighbors again. :)

klindgren

Hi Keith,

I sincerely pray you are doing well! Unfortunately, Pam and I won't be attending the rally and I called yesterday to cancel our space (E17). We are hoping we will be able to come by for a visit since we live just down the road. We do plan on attending the National Rally at Goshen and maybe we can be neighbors again. :)

Dean, so sorry to hear that you and Pam will not be joining us at the Virginia Chapter Rally in Ashland. I sure hope, being so close, that you can at least stop by and say hello. As it stands right now, Carol and I are planning on attending the National Rally. It really all depends on how my radiation treatments go and how well I feel to travel that far. Again, I'm hoping it is not a problem, but until I actually start radiation, I don't know how it is going to affect me.

davebennington

We have our reservations for the Virginia rally, we will arrive 5/19 - leave on 5/22. It will feel good to be back in Virginia for a couple of days.

dave & Julie

klindgren

We have our reservations for the Virginia rally, we will arrive 5/19 - leave on 5/22. It will feel good to be back in Virginia for a couple of days.

dave & Julie

Super Dave and Julie. Looking forward to having you back in Virginia even if it's for a short time. I have been unable to get a call back from either Kevin McGeorge or Bo Hurst (sales manager) even though I've left several phone messages and e-mails. So I'm going up to Richmond this Friday right after my Rotary Club meeting to see if I can get to one of them in person. Hopefully nothing will change in their committment to the Rally, but I need to discuss with them to be sure.

Sure glad you'll be joining us.

Keith & Carol

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hi Keith,

I just made reservations at Americamps for the rally.

We will be arriving May 13th and departing May 21st.

See ya there.

Jeff & Nora

klindgren

Excellent Jeff and Nora. You'll get in a few days before us, but they'll be others there as well. Enjoy the area and we'll see you on the 18th. Thanks for coming.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Keith,We just made our reservation for the rally in Ashland. We are coming in on May 17 and leaving on May 23.We met at the rally in Marion and you gave me the directions to Virginia Beach.Our friends kept us busy the whole time we were there ,so did not get a chance to meet up with you. Looking forward to seeing you ,hope everything is going ok with you. Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Leave the light on for us. Schedule set to arrive 5/18 for the Virginia bash, just have to find our way North.

klindgren

Hi Keith,We just made our reservation for the rally in Ashland. We are coming in on May 17 and leaving on May 23.We met at the rally in Marion and you gave me the directions to Virginia Beach.Our friends kept us busy the whole time we were there ,so did not get a chance to meet up with you. Looking forward to seeing you ,hope everything is going ok with you. Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Thanks for signing up. We look forward to seeing you again. I'm going to Richmond today to firm up a few details. Hopefully I'll have more to add to the agenda shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Leave the light on for us. Schedule set to arrive 5/18 for the Virginia bash, just have to find our way North.

Is that possible??? I mean finding your way north? :) :) So glad you all are going to join us for some fun. Really looking forward to the rally. It will probably be our first opportunity to camp since we got home from our western sojoun last November. I should be done with all my treatments by then, so it will be my "coming out" party.

navyAZ1

Good Morning my friend, hope this finds you doing well, and making your recovery as easy as possible. Miss Ann and I have registered for the rally and will be arriving on 5/17 and leaving on 5/22. They did not assign us a site, so I guess we'll know when we get there. Looking forward to seeing you! Now all we have to do is plan our "slow" trip to Goshen from your rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Woooo Hoooo, looking forward to seeing you both. We haven't see y'all in a long time. We will be arriving 5/17 and leaving 5/22 to slowly make our way up to Goshen.

Status
Not open for further replies.