• Site fee: $$35.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: Saturday May 20
  • Potluck time: 6 PM

------------------------------

Additional Info:

Preliminary Schedule of Events (Tentative)
Thursday 18 May: Wine & Cheeze get-together 4 PM
Dinner for those interested at a local resturant (Dutch Treat)

Friday 19 May: Tour of McGeorge Rolling Hills RV w/special Heartland unit tours Time: TBD
Bar-B-Que Dinner sponsored by McGeorge RV - Details forth coming

Saturday 20 May: Self guided tours of Richmond and surrounding areas

Sunday 21 May: More to Follow
------------------------------

Last edited:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Welcome new Virginia Chapter leader, that is a very good choice for a rally and I know there is a really good rv dealership close by so I think this is one the West
may be able to make on the way o Goshen.
LindaW

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Nice campground. We stayed there before the NAHOC rally in Urbana. Right now it looks like we can not make it :( in that that's about the time Nathan will be finishing the job in AL and retiring. If things change, .........

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Linda. Look forward to having you and Walter join us.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Dave. Looking forward to seeing you and Julie.

- - - Updated - - -

Byrd, just tell Nathan he has to hurry up and finish the job sooner so you all can join us. In fact tell him he has to retire in time to head East.

klindgren

Sure hope you'll be able to join us Mike and Justina. The campground is very nice and so close to so much American history. Look forward to meeting you.

- - - Updated - - -

Super deerhunter. We look forward to having you attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent. Can't wait to see you and Nancy again, John. I know we'll have a great time at the rally.

JJnVA

Americamps is a great campground...good choice, Keith & Carol. This just might be our first stop on our northwest trip to Goshen. We have a few stops planned in NY before the North American HOC preRally. So, this is a Great way to begin our travels.... with a Virginia Chapter HOC Rally!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We will be there, with bells on. Great location, good calendar choice, and super Chapter Leaders. Will let you know when we have made our reservation.

klindgren

Thanks Jack and Judi. We look forward to having you join us.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Eric and Dorothy. We'll have an exhulted spot all set for the two of you as former Chapter Leaders.

Dean-Pam

Dean and Pam are planning to attend!!! Will have to build in some extra travel time to ensure we get there on time. lol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We'll pencil this in, but I can't guarantee where we'll be next May. This "sticks and Bricks" homeless is very new for us and we don't have our schedule worked out past next Mar 31st yet.

klindgren

I know it's a super long drive for you Dean and Pam, but I'm confident you can make it on time.:):rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully you'll be able to join us Gus and Deb. I understand about the planning. Just keep us on your radar. We'd love to have the Founding Chapter Leaders for Virginia at our Virginia Rally.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Congrats Keith and Carol on being the new chapter leaders for Virginia. We just signed up to join in on your rally for next year. We will be coming in on the 18th and leaving on the 21st. Can't Wait!

klindgren

Thanks Mike and Jodi. Hopefully you'll see this. We are camped in the Black Hills of South Dakota right now and my modem says we are on 3G sending and receiving at 13 to 18%, so not sure if I am getting out or not. But we certainly look forward to seeing you at the Virginia Rally if not before.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent Dan and Mary. Look forward to having you at the Rally. We're going to have a fun time.

- - - Updated - - -

Super, Ken, Marj and Sara! Hope you can fit us in. We'd love to have you join us. We'll have a great time. A lot of us, Carol and I included, are planning on leaving our Virginia Rally and head for Goshen to the 2017 National Rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.