Comments and small issues

Sawdocmd

Now that I've completed my first and very long trip in my cyclone 4100 I must say I am extremely pleased with it.
Here's a couple dislikes. (Food for thought)
Ceiling fans are almost useless. I had a magic fan or something like that in the last fiver and it worked much better.
The tank heater switch and a/c selector switch placed in easy reach of children is almost ludicrous. (Dvd player as well)
The master bath sink faucet is horrible. Something that cost so much money you'd think would have a faucet that you could at least put your hands under to wash.
Lack of labeling for tanks and switches is a workmanship issue. I hate guessing or having to take time to label it myself.

All very small things. And I completely understand that's the nature of rv's.

All in all, I had a great trip and my cyclone was very good to me. And I had 11 people in the camper for 18 days.

And for those who helped with my backup camera issue, thanks! (Pesky missing fuses)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysbusy

Nice job on faucets! I agree with you (Sawdocmd) 100% on the "tank heater switch and a/c selector switch placed in easy reach of children is almost ludicrous." In addition, a red and white switch both with white face plates against a walnut colored interior just makes bad aesthetics. Both should be installed on the main control panel concealed behind the door IMO, would look nicer I think.

danemayer

Brings to mind the episode of Modern Family where 4 year old Lily was going around Claire's kitchen turning all the switches on and off. Cam wouldn't let Claire tell Lily to stop - until he had his hand stuck in the disposal as Lily was making the rounds toward the disposal switch. Claire had a little fun with Cam during his moment of panic.

Sawdocmd

Nice job on faucets! I agree with you (Sawdocmd) 100% on the "tank heater switch and a/c selector switch placed in easy reach of children is almost ludicrous." In addition, a red and white switch both with white face plates against a walnut colored interior just makes bad aesthetics. Both should be installed on the main control panel concealed behind the door IMO, would look nicer I think.

e155ab85d304a8878e4e40e2c4621c8c.jpg

That's just what I did while on vacation. To top it off child guards. Worked like a charm.

IronJ

Geeze I so need to label my switches...Neighbors prob think we are having a party every time I try and flip a light on trying EVERY switch...lol..

What's that child guard ?
.looks like a clear piece over the switch?...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Sawdocmd

Since not everyone flips switches as often as I do I labeled every switch and am about to do all the dumps etc...a lil ocd I guess. Lol The guards are completely enclosed except one side. You can barely fit a finger to flip when needed.