Torque T32 Porch TV Removal?

How in the heck do you get that tv out of there? We took it out and i turned the TV on for the first time and it won't pick up any channels or the furrion dvd wont play either. Tv has a weird hue to it as well. Has anyone with a porch tv tried to remove?

danemayer

There's one signal booster for the entire coach.

If you have reception on the other TVs, you may have a loose connection somewhere after the signal booster.

TravisG

How in the heck do you get that tv out of there? We took it out and i turned the TV on for the first time and it won't pick up any channels or the furrion dvd wont play either. Tv has a weird hue to it as well. Has anyone with a porch tv tried to remove?

Can't help you with the tv but our dvd player won't play either. Tried it out this weekend for the kids.

TravisG

Still can't help you with the TV part of your question but I did figure out how to get the dvd to play on the tv. I was just changing the input to aux instead of going to hit auxiliary and then hitting "OK" on the remote. It wasn't actually changing to the auxiliary setting without confirming it. My 13 year old figured that out!!!

Nsmart

I believe the signal booster is built into the hd tv antenna on the roof. The paper work that came with mine says the antenna has a booster.

On the T32, the signal booster is behind the tv mounted above the sink. It was on and still no TV. It's in service now getting some minor work done. TV was bad, so replacing it with a new one. Thanks for all your help. Now if i could only find out what the mounting pattern is so i can get the correct tv! Heartland is giving me an allowance and i want to make sure i get the right tv to mount to it! also, if i can go bigger than a 32" that would be awesome!