EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Orange Beach - 4/28/2017 to 4/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljawest

Just registered for this Rally! Looking forward to seeing our Heartland Friends and making new ones. We'll be arriving Thursday and leave Sunday, so include us in the count for dinner at Doc's.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Just registered for this Rally! Looking forward to seeing our Heartland Friends and making new ones. We'll be arriving Thursday and leave Sunday, so include us in the count for dinner at Doc's.

Lewis & Jo Anne, Glad you're able to join us! look forward to seeing you at the Rally.

Grizpaul

Paul and Sheila,

We just signed up for the Alabama rally, planning to arrive 4/27 and leave 4/30. We also expect to arrive in time to go to Docs. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Paul and Gogi Clark
Muscle Shoals, AL

Paul and Sheila,

We just signed up for the Alabama rally, planning to arrive 4/27 and leave 4/30. We also expect to arrive in time to go to Docs. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Paul and Gogi Clark
Muscle Shoals, AL

Just looking to it, just get me a shout

usnaviator

Paul and Sheila,

Paul and Gogi Clark
Muscle Shoals, AL

Paul & Gogi, That's great, Sheila & I are glad you can make it. We look forward to meeting you as well.

I have made my reservation yesterday but they didn't give me a site number Arrive April 28 leave May 1st. Will be at Doc's restaurant.

How great it was to have lunch with Paul & Sheila Blackford yesterday, while they here planing out the rally......try to catch up a get before you leave.....
The new kid on the block,
Emmitt

Anyone have a head count on the Orange Beach Rally? I keep getting updates on new reservations and although I'm excited about the gathering, I keep thinking we only have twenty sites reserved and there are other groups with functions going on during that time. I hope that if anyone is still indecisive that they go ahead and make up their mind to reserve a campsite before they no longer have options! :cool:

usnaviator

Anyone have a head count on the Orange Beach Rally? I keep getting updates on new reservations and although I'm excited about the gathering, I keep thinking we only have twenty sites reserved and there are other groups with functions going on during that time. I hope that if anyone is still indecisive that they go ahead and make up their mind to reserve a campsite before they no longer have options! :cool:

Post No. 1 lists the attendees and it is accurate as of today, 2/24/2017. We have been in Orange Beach the past several days confirming details for the rally, and the number of sites available was one of the topics of discussion. While we may have some drop out, due to a change in plans, we could easily have as many as 5-10 or more sign up. Lynn (resort manager) assured me that this was no problem, they could accommodate us and still keep the group together. So do not worry about the number of sites available, come and have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.