EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Orange Beach - 4/28/2017 to 4/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
What???? The Mungles??? Now that will be fun. Can't wait to see them and hear about their adventures since Utah Rally.

Oh, and just so we don't get stiffed. We are definitely planning to be at Doc's on Thursday night although we will not arrive at the Rally Venue until Friday morning. So, put our names on the proverbial list....
and put Jerry Worth and Lily, Eric von Opstal and Dorothy down too. We all gonna be there with youins.

Can't wait for a good time.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
What???? The Mungles??? Now that will be fun. Can't wait to see them and hear about their adventures since Utah Rally.

Oh, and just so we don't get stiffed. We are definitely planning to be at Doc's on Thursday night although we will not arrive at the Rally Venue until Friday morning. So, put our names on the proverbial list....
and put Jerry Worth and Lily, Eric von Opstal and Dorothy down too. We all gonna be there with youins.

Can't wait for a good time.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

Hogan, We're expecting big things out of you as the HOC representative to the FloraBama Mullet toss - http://www.florabama.com/events/interstate-mullet-toss-and-gulf-coasts-greatest-beach-party. Which day did you sign up for so we can all come and cheer you on? :cool:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Paul and Sheila, we will check-in on 4/28 for a fun time, reservations made. We plan on being with you at Doc's on Thursday as we will be in the area, looking forward to seeing you again.

usnaviator

Hey Paul and Sheila, we will check-in on 4/28 for a fun time, reservations made. We plan on being with you at Doc's on Thursday as we will be in the area, looking forward to seeing you again.

Dorothy & Eric, Will be great to see you guys again! See on the 27th at Doc's and on the 28th at the rally.

Possum51

Just wondering if you have room at your rally for some Texans? Or do you have a waiting list? Hope you can fit us in!

Thanks!

usnaviator

Just wondering if you have room at your rally for some Texans? Or do you have a waiting list? Hope you can fit us in!

Thanks!

Pat & Elaine, We've got plenty of room, especially for Texans. Call Pandion Ridge to make your reservations and please let me know when you'll be arriving. Sheila and I look forward to seeing you there.

clayhud

Hi Paul & Shelia,

We are now on board and will arrive Wednesday April 26 and leave Monday May 1. We are in to eat at Doc's on Thursday. See you soon.....

Last edited:

usnaviator

Hi Paul & Shelia,

We are now on board and will arrive Wednesday April 26 and leave Monday May 1. We are in to eat at Doc's on Thursday. See you soon.....

Clay & Candy - That's great news. Sheila & I are sure glad you can make it!

Hi Paul & Shelia,
I have called and canceled my reservation due to the fact of not having enough recovery time after surgery on April 5th. I am having neck surgery to repair 3 disc in my neck. Have fun and I will miss seeing everyone.
Melba

usnaviator

Hi Paul & Shelia,
I have called and canceled my reservation due to the fact of not having enough recovery time after surgery on April 5th. I am having neck surgery to repair 3 disc in my neck. Have fun and I will miss seeing everyone.
Melba

Melba, Thanks for letting us know. We'll miss seeing you at the rally and hope you have a speedy recovery.

divemart

We're coming...
Glenn and Paula Martin - HOC#3160, Arriving 4/27, Departing 5/01, We have a Bighorn

Thank you...G&P

mikeandconnie

Connie and Mike made reservations today and will arrive the 28th. First trip with the New Oshkosh.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

usnaviator

Connie and Mike made reservations today and will arrive the 28th. First trip with the New Oshkosh.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Connie & Mike,

That's great news. Sheila and I look forward to meeting you and seeing the new Oshkosh!

Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

divemart

Paul and Sheila,
This is to let you know that Paula and I will not be able to attend the Alabama State Rally. I received an email that there are certain dog breeds that are not acceptable to Pandion Ridge RV Resort and our 10 year old Boxer, Dakota is on the list.
At the time we made reservations, they did not say that there are breed restrictions. We do enjoy going to state rallies and as our dog is our family, we are hurt and really put off. Maybe in the future, restrictions could be put in the rally
postings so we all know.

Thanks and will see you in Goshen,
Glenn and Paula Martin

usnaviator

Glenn and Paula,

I too, just received the email from the RV Park explaining their pet policy and identification of what their insurance carrier considers “aggressive breeds.” After talking with the RV Park management, it my understanding that the email was the result of a recent directive (last couple of weeks) by their insurance carrier to strictly enforce the pet policy and breed restrictions. I’m assuming there was something that prompted this but never the less it doesn’t make it any easier to accept for owners of pets identified on the list.

Thanks for letting us know you had to cancel. We look forward to seeing you and Dakota in Goshen.

dix36

Paul and Sheila...may have met you but can't remember for sure. We are Dick and Reta Hill, aka, thehillsonwheels. For health reasons, we are giving up camping. Have been talking with our buds, Hogan & Donna and Eric & Dorothy, and they have talked us into one last hoorah.

Reta loves Doc's oysters so we would like to be part of the Thursday evening eat out and any other rally gatherings of HOC members. We are still members but will be staying at a motel nearby.

Sorry to have taken so long to let you know....look forward to being with "family" one more time.

Dick & Reta

Status
Not open for further replies.