EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Orange Beach - 4/28/2017 to 4/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sheila...may have met you but can't remember for sure. We are Dick and Reta Hill, aka, thehillsonwheels. For health reasons, we are giving up camping. Have been talking with our buds, Hogan & Donna and Eric & Dorothy, and they have talked us into one last hoorah.

Reta loves Doc's oysters so we would like to be part of the Thursday evening eat out and any other rally gatherings of HOC members. We are still members but will be staying at a motel nearby.

Sorry to have taken so long to let you know....look forward to being with "family" one more time.

Dick & Reta

Dick & Reta, We're glad you can join us. I'll put you on the list for Doc's and please come join us at all the Rally gatherings.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Paul and Sheila...may have met you but can't remember for sure. We are Dick and Reta Hill, aka, thehillsonwheels. For health reasons, we are giving up camping. Have been talking with our buds, Hogan & Donna and Eric & Dorothy, and they have talked us into one last hoorah.

Reta loves Doc's oysters so we would like to be part of the Thursday evening eat out and any other rally gatherings of HOC members. We are still members but will be staying at a motel nearby.

Sorry to have taken so long to let you know....look forward to being with "family" one more time.

Dick & Reta
Sorry to hear that you two won't be joining us for any more rallies! We think of you every time we pass a Sonic Drive In :eek:

I'm a little blue this morning, I've had things out of my control and had to pull the plug this rally, so as I set here drinking my coffee looking at a brand new camper that has not left its home since I built it. ... I'm a little blue.... there is always a another day and another rally... I'll be seeing everyone Sat night.., my granddaughter was struck by a car , And we have been doing everything we can renting medical equipment in doing We can to help the family, we go down and pick her up after school just about every day and get her home, now that she is back in school now . ...Emmitt

usnaviator

I'm a little blue this morning, I've had things out of my control and had to pull the plug this rally, so as I set here drinking my coffee looking at a brand new camper that has not left its home since I built it. ... I'm a little blue.... there is always a another day and another rally... I'll be seeing everyone Sat night.., my granddaughter was struck by a car , And we have been doing everything we can renting medical equipment in doing We can to help the family, we go down and pick her up after school just about every day and get her home, now that she is back in school now . ...Emmitt

Emmitt - We're sorry you're not bringing that new Caliber but hope that you still join in on the Rally activities. Sheila & I look forward to seeing you and Georgi again.

davebennington

Here is the parting shot and the winner of the Snap Pads.

The parting shot of all the smiling faces IMG_7048-1.jpg

And here is the winner of the Snap Pads. IMG_7083-1.jpg

Paul and Shelia, Great Rally.

dave

Georgi and myself want to thank you your sweet wife for the warm welcome, thank each and everyone for making us welcome to the group...and hope to see you all again.....

Hi Paul & Sheila,

We have made reservations for your rally today. Coming in on 4/27 and leaving on 5/1. See ya then!

Jaci & Jerry[/.

thank you for having Georgi and myself come look into your home away from home, I did enjoy seeing the Jack you install, .....
your friend , Emmitt

dix36

Thanks for a great rally and a good time! Y'all done good!

We are back in our nest. Hope all attendees are safely on their sites at their next stop. Rally on.....

Thank you so much Dave,....look forward to see other pictures.....too..thank you again

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for a great rally and a good time! Y'all done good!

We are back in our nest. Hope all attendees are safely on their sites at their next stop. Rally on.....

If you ever get over here...feel free to touch base....

clayhud

Paul & Sheila,

Great time and nice weather at your rally. Looking forward to Goshen and beyond.......

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Paul and Sheila

Thanks for a great rally. You guys out did yourselves. See you soon,

Randy & Brenda

EEdawg

Paul and Sheila:
We really enjoyed the Rally. Thanks.
And we finally got to spend a night in the house. It feels weird.

usnaviator

Paul and Sheila:
We really enjoyed the Rally. Thanks.
And we finally got to spend a night in the house. It feels weird.

Glad you enjoyed the rally, it was great to you guys again. Enjoy the "NEW" house.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul & Sheila,

Great time and nice weather at your rally. Looking forward to Goshen and beyond.......

Same here, Goshen and beyond will be a great trip. Thanks again for all your help at the rally, you & Candy make preparing a gazillion pancakes look easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul and Sheila

Thanks for a great rally. You guys out did yourselves. See you soon,

Randy & Brenda

Thanks Randy... Looking forward to the Mississippi rally, know it will be a lot of fun. If you decide to give up the RV park business you have a great future as a sausage cooker.;) We really appreciate yours and Brenda's help.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul & Sheila,

Same here, Goshen and beyond will be a great trip. Thanks again for all your help at the rally, you & Candy make preparing a gazillion pancakes look easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the parting shot and the winner of the Snap Pads.

The parting shot of all the smiling faces View attachment 51318

And here is the winner of the Snap Pads. View attachment 51319

Paul and Shelia, Great Rally.

dave
Thanks Dave, we had a lot of fun. It was great to see you & Julie again.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic Alabama Rally Paul and Shelia. We really enjoyed ourselves.
View attachment 51317

Thanks James, as hard as you guys worked I'm sure you're glad this rally is history. I'm really looking forward to seeing the "50/50 Girl" in action again. She was a sight to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.