EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Vinita - 4/20/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgarman

What campground is this rally at? I've heard there was one coming to Waters edge. We are there on an leased space. There are several of us that are heartland owners & leased residence there.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
What campground is this rally at? I've heard there was one coming to Waters edge. We are there on an leased space. There are several of us that are heartland owners & leased residence there.

Yes we are and I've been trying to get a count of how many of you guys will be there. If your not a club member the cost is $20.00 per rig. Covers food cost and such. The pot luck will be on Saturday and will be a crawfish boil. M working on finalizing the agenda now. Keep an eye out and pass the word.

Kgarman

Yes we are and I've been trying to get a count of how many of you guys will be there. If your not a club member the cost is $20.00 per rig. Covers food cost and such. The pot luck will be on Saturday and will be a crawfish boil. M working on finalizing the agenda now. Keep an eye out and pass the word.

I'll let all the heartland owners in the park know about the rally. Most of us are there every weekend. Do we pay at the rally or do you need payment prior? I'll try to get a count & let you know. I hear Wade Reeves from Wades RV will be there also.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I'll let all the heartland owners in the park know about the rally. Most of us are there every weekend. Do we pay at the rally or do you need payment prior? I'll try to get a count & let you know. I hear Wade Reeves from Wades RV will be there also.

as of now the plan is for Wade and Lesley to be there, probably Saturday. If you would find out how many are going to be there this weekend I would appreciate it very much. And just pay when we get there, right now numbers are the important thing.

Kgarman

as of now the plan is for Wade and Lesley to be there, probably Saturday. If you would find out how many are going to be there this weekend I would appreciate it very much. And just pay when we get there, right now numbers are the important thing.

As of right now I have my husband John, myself (Kathe) Kenny & Tanya Willis. I'll keep you posted as I receive confirmations.

LBallard

Had to change reservations due to a mechanical issue. Hopefully arrive on the 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy will have her yoga mat and gear with her. She said anyone wanting to do yoga welcome to join her. Nothing officially organized just let her know when we sign in.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Spring Rally
Oklahoma Chapter, Heartland Owners Club
Grand Lake
April 20th – 23rd, 2017

Agenda

Thursday, April 20th

2:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Meet and Greet / Club House
Cookies and Coffee

5:30 pm Hot Dogs at the Clubhouse

7:00 pm Clubhouse open for games and socializing

Friday, April 21st
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House

10:00 am Clubhouse – Arts and Crafts, Painting with Stacy $20.00 to cover supplies.

12:00 noon Lunch on your own

2:00 pm Sandbag Baseball at the clubhouse.

4:00 pm Caravan to Clanton’s in Vinita for evening Meal

6:30 pm Games at the Club House.

Saturday, April 22nd
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House.

Lunch on your Own

1:30 pm Oklahoma Chapter Meeting at Club House

5:30 pm Pot Luck –Cajun Crawfish Boil (Crawfish, Sausage, Corn and Taters provided). Bring your side or dessert. (Sponsored by Wade’s RV)

7:00 pm Cards Against Humanity

Sunday, April 23rd
8:00 am Coffee available at Club House
Thank you for attending the OKHOC Fall Rally

Travel Safely

Kgarman

Spring Rally
Oklahoma Chapter, Heartland Owners Club
Grand Lake
April 20th – 23rd, 2017

Agenda

Thursday, April 20th

2:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Meet and Greet / Club House
Cookies and Coffee

5:30 pm Hot Dogs at the Clubhouse

7:00 pm Clubhouse open for games and socializing

Friday, April 21st
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House

10:00 am Clubhouse – Arts and Crafts, Painting with Stacy $20.00 to cover supplies.

12:00 noon Lunch on your own

2:00 pm Sandbag Baseball at the clubhouse.

4:00 pm Caravan to Clanton’s in Vinita for evening Meal

6:30 pm Games at the Club House.

Saturday, April 22nd
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House.

Lunch on your Own

1:30 pm Oklahoma Chapter Meeting at Club House

5:30 pm Pot Luck –Cajun Crawfish Boil (Crawfish, Sausage, Corn and Taters provided). Bring your side or dessert. (Sponsored by Wade’s RV)

7:00 pm Cards Against Humanity

Sunday, April 23rd
8:00 am Coffee available at Club House
Thank you for attending the OKHOC Fall Rally

Travel Safely

Sounds like lots lots of fun. We will arrive Thursday late afternoon early evening. Hopefully in time for hot dogs.

olcoon

Looking forward to it, finally get to make it to an Oklahoma rally!!! We'll be leaving Rockport, TX Tuesday am, and arriving there sometime Wednesday.

olcoon

We made it to Springfield, Mo for a couple of days before heading home. Thank you Rex & Stacy for a great rally! Really enjoyed visiting with old friends & meeting some new ones! Plus taking in some of the sights around Vinita. Really enjoyed the crawfish boil, even got Sally to try some, and she said it was good...she didn't eat many crawfish though!!!

Hope you get to feeling better Rex!
Also hope you get healed up Joyce Baker, & Orville Wright!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you, Rex & Stacy! It was a great rally and we really enjoyed seeing old and meeting new friends. The card game was very fun! Thanks again!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Great rally Rex and Stacy! It sounds like I missed a great new party game.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thanks to everyone who came and glad everyone had a great time. Wish we could have had less rain. The fall rally will be posted soon so look for it.

For those wondering, I'm waiting for a CT scan right now. We will keep you informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.