EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Vinita - 4/20/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks to everyone who came and glad everyone had a great time. Wish we could have had less rain. The fall rally will be posted soon so look for it.

For those wondering, I'm waiting for a CT scan right now. We will keep you informed.

Please keep us posted on your scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brenmar

I have to say our maiden voyage and first rally was not what I expected, with traveling and setting up in a rain storm, but meeting and visiting with everyone made the trip very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one. Rex, I hope you find out some worthwhile information from your CT scan.

dlw930

I thanked Stacey but will thank you both publicly for all your hard work for this rally and all the other OK rallies we've attended in the last 3 years. Sorry we pooped out on the Saturday night game. We enjoyed visiting with everyone. Alaska here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Great rally Rex and Stacy! It sounds like I missed a great new party game.

I second what Jay said. The rally was great in spite of the rain. Yes, Jay you did miss a really hilarious game. I was a judge and I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair . . . still remember the bucket (participants will understand).

Status
Not open for further replies.