New Landmark Oshkosh floorplan

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just noticed a new floor plan on the Landmark website. The new Oshkosh
I really like that floor plan it's a lot like the Trilogy we were looking at a few years ago. It also has the double slide in the bedroom.

Mrsfish

Amazing how much extra space the slide in a slide adds to the bedroom. Impressive and glad to see Heartland adding it to their arsenal

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Superimposing the Oshkosh onto the Orlando, they look to be the same length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Good eye Jerrod!

The Oshkosh is very similar to the Orlando and both will be orderable.

Here's a heads up comparison to the current iterations* of both:

New LM Oshkosh vs Current LM Orlando.jpg

* Note that floor plan tweaks as well as content and finishes are always subject to change

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yep - saw it on the website a couple of days ago and was interested in the slide-in-slide in the bedroom. Redwoods did that a couple of years ago but I haven't seen a bunch of other manufacturers jumping on the band wagon.

travlingman

Good eye Jerrod!

The Oshkosh is very similar to the Orlando and both will be orderable.

Here's a heads up comparison to the current iterations* of both:

View attachment 46998

* Note that floor plan tweaks as well as content and finishes are always subject to change

It appears the front closet is a lot bigger in the Oshkosh. I don't see the buffet on the dining table in the Oshkosh. Is the buffet part being done away with? Does this affect the outside TV?

Glad to see the slide in slide. I put that in the thread about what would we like to see in the new rigs. One question on the slide in slide, is it Schwintek?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Also where does the w/d prep go now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I see the website says King bed as an option. I wonder if it really is ? does that make that 2nd slide even bigger ?
I would prefer night stands on both sides of the bed in that extra slide. It would be way more open and easier to make the bed.

jbeletti

They need to change the name. That one reminds me of Baby-R-us "Osh Kosh Be Gosh" It just doesn't cry out big beautiful high end RV, to me.

Landmark as in "Landmarks or places in the world". Oshkosh, WI - some history via Wikipedia: Oshkosh was named for Menominee Chief Oshkosh, whose name meant "claw" (cf. Ojibwe oshkanzh, "the claw").

Bones

I never knew that for the Landmark name. cool. It looks like you have a gas cook top too. Nice. so when are the bunk houses going to get a slide in a slide?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The picture shows gas cook top but the features say induction cook top.
Gas as an option. Like all of the current Landmark's

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ram_1955

I saw a slide in the slide at the SE region rally in Sevierville earlier this year. Main slide was hydraulic and the second smaller was cable if I recall correctly. I know it is not Schwintek.

rvmckee

Do you think there will be slide-in-slide as an option in all the Landmark models? That would be a great option!!