Delamination

Bruce11

Hello Sundance community,

We bought a new 3200 re in 2012. Had most of the floor replaced because the vapor barrier did not cover the flooring. Heartland stepped up & covered the repair plus broken supports near the front cap. Fast forward 3 years later & i noticed the rear off door side of the back exterior wall has signs of delamination (several bubbles in fiberglass) The fiberglass is still hard & there are no signs of water damage. I have checked all the seals & caulking which are good. I had caulk several times a year to any area where it looks worn down. I check the roof several times a year & have the rig inspected by a RV service place every year. Have other sundancers experienced these issues & what was the outcome?

Thanks in advance & safe traveling!

Bruce11

Before i noticed the bubbles I re-caulked the top and sides of all the windows and around the lights to be safe. I should invest in the caulking given the tubes i have gone through for "preventative measures" I am wondering if the glue they used on this model has problems given the many complaints of owners of 2011-12 models regarding this issue.