feeling all alone

LSPTpr

we made it to cherry park rv resort in washington dc. must be over 100 rv's in the park and we the only bighorn. There is an apparently brand new landmark on the other end, but besides that no other heartlands anywhere. Really thought a park this big would have at least one or two besides ours. well, we on our way to philly tomarrow to stay at timberlake rv park, maybe better luck there.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Yep, we know the feeling. We have been all over Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC this week, and we are the only Heartland product that we have seen. Weather is great and company is better.All our kids are here. Son and his wife in there pop-up and daughter and her new husband with us in the Landmark.Life is good!:cool:

LSPTpr

must have bad eyesight, no bighorns

well, am on my way home from being on the road since june 21. driven over 3000 miles, (new orleans, Washington DC, Philadelphia, evansville indiana and now headed back to new orleans) and besides seeing a Landmark, i have not seen any bighorns or other heartlands. I figured i would have seen at least a few and feeling a little disappointed. Like missing family. Oh well, still like me. two weeks and 3000 miles with no problems.

jcd8822

Joseph
Well, if any of you are near the UP of Michigan, stop in at Lakeshore RV Park in St. Ignace and say hi. We are on the northern shore of Lake Michigan and have a great view of the water. Like last year, we are here for the season. From here we will go to Myrtle Beach, SC, for their rally again. This sure beats the heat and humidity of the Texas Gulfcoast.

Joseph